Chapter 3 Rescue the pilot! Learn new skills in second!

Lu Xuan couldn't help but praised in his heart: What a beautiful girl, her looks and figure can give at least 90 points!

Looking at the warrior badge on the opponent's body, it is a junior superpower warrior.

It is also because of this that she was not arranged to directly participate in the battle at a high place, but to help evacuate the masses on the side of the street.

The female soldier was a little anxious at this time, and shouted to him: "Why are you still here? It's too dangerous here, I'll take you away!"

Obviously, she thought Lu Xuan was just an ordinary citizen.

After all, Lu Xuan didn't even have a battle suit on his body.

Lu Xuan didn't know how to explain this.

The other party was kind after all.

However, he really can't leave here.

Just when he was struggling with how to explain, suddenly——

"boom!"

There was a roar in the air, which caught the attention of Lu Xuan and the female warrior.

When Lu Xuan looked up, his pupils suddenly shrank!

I saw a fighter jet being shot down by a purple-winged magic eagle in the air, and it was falling down near them at this moment!

"Danger!"

The female warrior reacted immediately.

She hugged Lu Xuan directly and jumped with him, jumping more than ten meters away from the spot.

Behind them, the fighter jet crashed into a big tree not far from Lu Xuan and the others, breaking the tree!

Lu Xuan and the others were shocked to see that the fuel on the fighter jet kept gurgling out.

In addition, there are electric lights on the fuselage crackling!

"Damn, at this rate, the fighter jet is going to explode! The pilot in that fighter jet..."

The female soldier suddenly became anxious.

Immediately, she gritted her teeth violently, and even pulled her legs and rushed towards the fighter jet!

This scene was seen by another nearby soldier wearing a mecha who was saving people from the ruins.

The other party immediately shouted: "Lingxue, don't go, it's dangerous!"

Yan Lingxue ignored her.