Chapter 10 Rejecting the invitation of the elite

Start from the beginning

A middle-aged warrior came to Lu Xuan.

He was the warrior who was almost attacked by the demonizer just now.

His eyes fell on the demonized corpse on the ground, but there was no anger on his face, but sadness, and tears were already pouring out of the corners of his eyes.

Immediately, he thanked Lu Xuan solemnly: "Thank you for letting my son be relieved!"

Hearing this, Lu Xuan realized that he was actually the father of this demonizer.

Lu Xuan hurriedly waved his hand, but sighed inwardly.

He naturally understood why the other party wanted to thank him, the one who killed his son.

This is one of the sorrows of mankind today.

Once demonized, if you don't kill, you will keep killing!

Demonizers will not eat or absorb energy by themselves, but will only constantly overdraw their original energy.

If you don't get killed, you will keep fighting until your blood runs out!

And their priority target is their relatives who are related to their own blood!

Therefore, the longer the delay, the more suffering and torment for the demonizer and the people around him!

Moreover, most of the time, the demonizers are killed by bombing, or dismembered, and the death is extremely tragic.

It is rare for a sword to penetrate the heart like Lu Xuan, but the corpse remains intact.

Immediately, the middle-aged soldier silently picked up his son's body, turned and walked away.

Yan Lingxue also walked towards Lu Xuan at this time.

She was obviously too tired, her face was pale, and her breath had not calmed down for a while.

She looked Lu Xuan up and down to see if he was injured.

However, he found that after the battle just now, Lu Xuan was still in good spirits and his breath was stable.

As if nothing happened just now!

This made her secretly exclaim: This guy is really perverted!

Luo Tong inspected the side and came back, and he couldn't help but be surprised when he saw Lu Xuan's situation.

He really hadn't noticed before that there was such a talented warrior in Nanling Base City.