"Come to your window!", he said with a chuckle.

Briana didn't act at once. She squinted her eyes in confusion, until it finally hit her.

"No no no no no!!!!!", she shrieked into the phone as she ran towards the window in her room. "Don't tell me you're here!!!!", she gasped as soon as she removed the curtains, only to find Ricky standing crossed legged beside his car.

 "Don't tell me you're here!!!!", she gasped as soon as she removed the curtains, only to find Ricky standing crossed legged beside his car

When he saw her at the window, he waved at her.

"Oh. My. God!!!!!What are you doing here?????", she yelled over the call.

Earning another chuckle from him, Ricky shook his head and shrugged, "What if I tell you about that in another 10 minutes?", he pointed towards his watch, gesturing her to hurry up.

"Oh Gosh!!!!!", she breathed into the mic. "I'll be there in 5", she said and hung up as she ran towards her closet.

Soon, she walked out of the house towards Ricky, where he was leaning on the passenger door of his car. But there was something different about him today. He looked quite...

-Handsome?

He wore a black suit with crisp white shirt. His hair sleeked back and he had a little stubble, maybe a day old or something, making him look drool-worthy. He looked hot, charming and amazing at the same time.

"Good morning, Briana", he said as he came forward to hug her.

"Good morning, Mr. Handsome!", she teased him.

What was shocking was that she saw him blushing as soon as they parted.

"You're blushing?", she asked, disbelief clear in her tone.

"Naah", he tried to dodge it as he ran his fingers in his hair.

"Oh please! Look at you!!! You're already a tomato!!!", she chortled.

"So? I mean- it's not like you call me names every day!", he said averting his gaze

"It's because you don't look so hot every day!", she teased him, pulling his nose.

"Hey! I'm offended!", he said slapping her hand away as he faked a heartbreak by placing his hand on his chest.

"Ahan???", she tilted her head and they both burst out laughing.

"Let's get going or else I'll be late too!", he said opening the door for her.

"Hey!", she slapped his shoulder playfully.

He occupied the driver's seat and they drove out of her locality.

"So?", Briana asked looking at him. He looked at her and raised his brows at her. "So why did you come over? What brings you here?", she asked, facing him as she sat sideways on the passenger seat. It gave her a better view of him.

He smiled at her childish behavior and pulled her nose playfully just like she did earlier.

"Miss Briana, you're forgetting that about 4 year ago..", he said as he looked at her who was sitting cross legged with her head popped on her elbow. "You and I met for the first time", he said as he took a turn, making her wobble out of stance.

"Seriously??? Today?", she asked, thinking about it for a moment. "Oh yes! I remember! Today was supposedly my first day at the office", she said smiling ear to ear.

And the first day she saw Jake for the first time.

"Right!", he said as they stopped at a red light.

Briana shook her head to get Jake out of her mind as presently, it was Ricky who deserved her attention.

"So that's why you came to pick me up?", she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Kinda.. but there's something more to it!", he said, avoiding the eye-contact with her.

"Anddddd", she said stretching the word, "Mind doing the honors to elaborate on that?", she said sarcastically.

"No need to be so sarcastic", he said giving her a foul look, "As I'm not going to elaborate about it now!", he said looking back at the road, as he continued to drive.

"Then when?", she asked making a fake angry face as she pouted.

He looked at her and chuckled looking at the child resurfacing in her.

"After office today!", he said, pulling over outside the office.

Before she could say anything else, he got off and gave the keys to the valet and went over to open her door. Briana was about to get out herself but Ricky stopped her when he offered his hand instead, to help her out.

Briana was quite impressed by the chivalry as she nodded at him in appreciation.

The whole scene brought back the memory of the previous day, when Jake had walked in without caring about her stepping out of the vehicle that belonged to him.

Briana mentally slapped her for thinking about something so foul in such a beautiful moment where she was actually feeling good.

"So you've planned to kill me in suspense until we get off?", she asked walking inside with him.

"Sort of! But believe me, I'm worse at keeping things so..... bear with me please?", he said making a puppy face at her.

Briana laughed at his failed attempts as she pulled his cheeks.

However, none of them noticed that there was someone standing right behind them, who was watching the scene unfold between the two. Soon, the elevator dinged open and they got inside, leaving the person go unnoticed behind them.

***