Chapter 5 Let go of that monster and let me come!

Start from the beginning

Because during the battle, he discovered that his Taijiquan might be good, but the Ti Yunzong he had just obtained was only level 1, which was a little too weak.

Taking into account the improvement of his comprehensive ability, he directly consumed 10 experience points and first upgraded Ti Yunzong to lv10.

With twenty-five experience points remaining, he upgraded to Tai Chi.

The original Taijiquan is lv20, and each upgrade above lv21 consumes 3 experience points.

At twenty-five, Lu Xuan could only upgrade to level 8.

As a result, his personal attribute panel also changed.

【Name: Lu Xuan】

[Skills: Taijiquan lv28, Ti Yunzong lv10]

[Cultivation: Acquired Great Perfection]

[Experience value: 1 point]

It was also at this time that Lu Xuancai discovered that the two demonizers who had been lured by him to kill each other had also won.

The result was naturally that the warrior with the power ability won.

Another demonized person, his heart was pierced directly by a punch!

After all, he is just an ordinary citizen, and this one is a power warrior.

Their innate foundations are different!

Seeing this scene, Lu Xuan really felt a little pain in the flesh.

After all, this monster is only five experience points!

He had known that he shouldn't have let the two demonizers fight each other just now, but solved them by himself!

Seeing that the last demonizer was approaching him and Yan Lingxue, he asked in a low voice, "What should I do next?"

He asked this question because he knew that the remaining demonizers and Yan Lingxue were originally comrades-in-arms.

In this case, Yan Lingxue may not be able to do it.

Yan Lingxue took a deep breath and gritted her teeth: "Since he has been demonized, there is no way to save him! We can only deal with him, otherwise it will pose a huge threat to the base city!"

"it is good!"

Seeing that she had made up her mind, Lu Xuan no longer hesitated.

I saw his figure flashed, and he was in front of the demonizer in an instant.