Eleven

"You have always be so direct to the point. Always caught me off guard. Oh and hello to you too!" I gave Daniel a forced smile.

"Drop it and don't go act all high and might." He rolled his eyes but went back to staring at me.

"Ugh... Sit down then we'll talk" he sat down "well!?"

"how are you?" I know he asked me a question first but I can't seem to find the words that I had practise incase instances such as this occurs and man am I doomed!

"Chels, answer my question!" I can tell he is already pissed.

"I had to... I-" fuck! I don't know what to say. How to explain.

But

I guess I just need to prove it to him huh?

"Tell me now and I won't let you-" I cut him from his speech when I held his face with my right hand and slowly went closer and kissed him. I can tell he was beyond shock and didn't kiss back.

I continued the kiss but he still didn't kiss me back so I pulled away. I Let go of his face, grabbed my shoes and started to walk away heading to the hotel but decided to say somthing before I let this past put behind me.

"I have loved you for many years and seeing you with many girls tore me apart and finding the courage to confess and end up being rejected gave me the courage to walk away from it all. From our friendship, from my feelings, my family and most especially from you.

But..

I have moved on and I won't say I regret leaving because I don't. Thank you and I am sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye but I had to! For my sanities sake. And Daniel... I can finally say GOODBYE." I gave him my most genuine smile that I could share to him before walking away and finally closing the door to my heart and my memories of HIM.

==========@@@@@@@==========

10 years later

"I still can't believe you have your own clothing line and still got the title of being one of the most popular model! I am so proud of you honey!" My mom is now hugging me while crying.

"Mom! Stop it! This was supposed to be a happy day. No crying just smiles and laughter. Please!" I whined and want REALLY wanted to plead if needed since my mom started to act her Usual drama scenes that will likely end up in magazines and social medias.

"Fine! I will just head to the loo. I will see you back at your place" mom gave me a playful glare before turning her back towards the opposite direction of the loo.

"Good thing you prevent another drama to take place.." I turned around and found the love of my life. My rock and my confidant.

"Fredrick Wilkins III what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be in here! Cant' you read? STAFFS ONLY?!" I wanted to be mad and argue but it's hard to do so when I am infront of him. I mean, damn! I won't be married with him for 5 years now if I wasn't inlove.

"Oh stop being such a drama queen and grab your bag. All your staffs are already outside and waiting for you. Come on.." And I was here inside the room waitng for them to arrive when infact they are already outside.

"And no one even tried to inform me?!!"

"Honey, thats when I came into the picture!" My husband gave me one of his loving smile and dragged me out.

"Mommy!!" Hearing that angelic voice gave me yet again another energy to last until the victory party is over.

"Hi baby! Come and give mommy a kiss.." I knelt down and spead my arms wide open. Without being told twice my 3 and half year old son came running towards to hug me that almost caused us to fall, butt first. I heard people around me say 'awwww' 'so adorable' but shrugged it off and hugged my little man tighly.

"Come on mommy! Everyone is waiting and they can't give me cake coz you not here!!" From the look that he is giving me. I can tell he is dying to taste his most favorite dessert "cake" and it doesn't matter what flavor as long as it is cake and he will just dive for it.

"Ok ok! Fine.. Grab daddys hand so we can go in together." I kissed his cheeks, I stood up and glanced on my husbands face who is giving me that loving look just as the same when we first hooked up.

"Are you ready?" I just gave him a nod and we went in to enjoy what seems to be another fruitful day that will surely plaster a smile on my face for the rest of my life.

If you ask me about Daniel, I won't be able to answer that since I didn't went behind my words and truly did cut him off from my system.

I have moved on since I last confessed to him and I won't lie when I tell you that he tried to comtact me and wants to give "US" a try. Honestly? I was tempted but just pished the thought of million "WHAT IF" that did haunt me until I met Fredrick a few months after the comfession. We automatically juct clicked and started dating and end up being married for 5 years.

I am happy now.

And wherever Daniel is right now. I know he is happy for me too and is busy racing his family of his own.