Three

7 Years

"You may kiss the bride!" Cheers and applause was resonating the church. Smiling faces, exchanging hugs and friendly hand shakes are over the place.

"Chelsea!" Shoot! I drifted off again. I found Jerry, My boyfriend for 6 months moving closer.

"Why did you leave the church so soon? I waited for you but decided to wait until the ceremony was over.." I can tell he was worried and I love him for that. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before speaking.

"I went to the bathroom for a while but decided to stay outside since it's about to end anyways. So, how was it?" I was looking at his blue eyes, cute nose and pink kissable lips. Man was I lucky to end up with him as my boyfriend.

"My sister is now married and I am ecstatic since she will be leaving the house and we have all the house to ourselves!" Yup, you heard it right! I finished college in L.A, I decided to move here in New York for 4 years now. I can proudly say I am doing great. I have a decent job as a model for more than 2 years since I moved to L.A. and I am staying at my boyfriends place for 3 months rather than renting on my own when in truth I won't be staying in it because of the nature of my job.

Jerry decided for me to stay at his place to help us settle down and prepare for the future (his words not mine).

"Come on, lets go to the reception but won't stay long since you just arrived and I want you all for myself. I miss you so damn much." He gave me those sweet kisses that can make your knees weak before going to the reception area.

---------------- @@@@@@@@ ---------------

"Your back!" Matilda, Jerry's newly wed sister greeted me.

"Just today and might I add, you look so beautiful! Congratulations by the way! You deserve to be happy" I can tell she is happy. Who wouldn't? It's her wedding day.

"Thank you! Thank you! I feel so happy right now that I think I might explode!!" We all laughed from her childish reaction.

"Enjoy the food and stay longer if you want too.. But I can tell from my brothers expression you won't stay longer, correct?" Jerry laughed at what her sister said and gave her a kiss before dragging me away and went outside, towards the garden.

"Are you ready to leave?" Jerry asked me the soonest we stepped out and I was shocked. "Are you kidding me?? Why? We were just here for 20mins or even less. Are you going somewhere?" I was waiting for a response from him but only got nothing. He was serious and judging from the way he looks at me he wants something.

"Oh god! Go get a room or go home for crying out loud! I am suffocation from the thickness of the sexual tension that came from the both of you! Leave! Skeedadle! I can take it from here and I know your sister will understand dude! Chelsea has been away for 2 month. Go!" Mark, Jerry's bestfriend spoke with an amused and irritated voice.

"Thanks dude! I owe you!" I was about to speak but was dragged away by Jerry. 5 mins drive and we are at his place. I guess you can tell what came next.

The whole night. We let our body take control until we can't do it no more.