Eight

"Honey! Do you plan on getting out of your room or even out of this house? You've been a couch potato for 3 days straight!" I am now laying on my bed watching Netflix and thanks at mom's nagging my mood went sour.

"I will mom! After I am done watching this movie!" Do I have a plan on getting up and go out? NOPE!

"Well you said that 3 days ago and I might say that seemed to be your favorite line? It's 2pm in the afternoon young lady! How can you find a man when all you did was stay and cooped up!? Get your lazy ass and fix yourself! We are heading out by 3 and I mean it!" Just the usual topic mom kept blabbing out. Me, at 25 is still single and will never be married. Whatever!

You might wonder why I am single? After a week stay here, Jerry contacted me but I said a flat NO when he planned on visiting me. I mean, yeah I love-like, ok "love" the dude but I can't seem to fathom me going out with someone right now. So, I broke up with him. Since the drama that happened I kinda closed those doors for me. So, yes! I am single and not ready to mingle, yet!

It took me 40 mins to take a shower and prepare myself before mom comes barging in my room. I am now wearing a gray crop top saying "I Am Wierd", a a loose distressed jeans that reached almost to my ankle and a white converse shoes. I maybe a model but Wearing comfort clothes puts my mind at ease so here I am! The normal Chelsea that I ones knew and loved.

"Wash away that creepy smile of yours coz we are heading out" mom injected without even knocking. Ugh!!

===========@@@@@@@@=======

"Why is your push cart full of junk?" We are currently at the supermarket and I am now craving for normal food.

"Mom! I am off from work.. Just leave me be ok!!" I whined again because i know she is a HEALTH FREAK and will eventually drop this. I hope so!

"Cheetos!? Coke? Ben&Jerrys and some greasy chips? Really?" I rolled my eyes and pushed my cart towards the counter. "I will just ring this and wait for your at the stall over there! I think they are giving free blueberry cheesecakes! Wouldn't want to miss that." I gave mom my sweetest smile before distancing my self from her.

"You are hopeless! But whatever. And I just baked a choco truffle cake at home!? Why not stick to that? You know its less fattening from the ingredients I just used and it's uhm safe." Ugh! Mom really knows how to turn people to enemies. She said those parting words just infront of a girl giving out free food.. I think that was food. It looked edible. Oh well!

"Can I have another slice?" I know I usually hate it when Men flirts towards me but since he is giving out free delicious blueberry cheesecake. I can't help it but flirt at him. I guess he did not recognize me since I always face the media with caked face and never without them.

Good! No recognition meaning no crowding of people. This day ain't so bad after all!

"How many has she eaten?" Brad, no Benjamin talked to the attendant and all I did was look at him and continued munching. He kept glancing at me with blushed cheeks and is even nervous. I rolled my eyes and faced Benjamin.

He was wearing shades but the red cheeks is there alright. "Did mom sent you!?" I gave him a questioning look.

"uhm yes! She is waiting for you at the car park." He stuttered at first but slowly picking himself up. He faced the attendant and handed him 50 bucks. "Here is the payment for all she has eaten. Thank you for keeping a close watch on her. Ma'am, let's go" The attendant must be surprised with the amount of money he was given knowing he was giving out FREE dessert.

"Just keep it and enjoy the rest of the day!" I gave him a genuine smile before heading out. Following Benjamin. Ofcourse. The attendants face grew even redder.