Six

"I am Doing great miriam and would you please don't yell? Your voice over the phone is very irritating!" I am currently talking to Miriam, my manager over the phone and kept telling me to not answer my phone unless its my parents or Jerry.

News about my accident created an uproar and the hospital I am staying at has been swarming with reporters and paparazzi since I was first sent here.

"Focus Chelsea! You are being released from there and now the airport has been blocked by human walls!" It's already been 4weeks since I was confined here and yes my parents and Jerry did their usual visits but can't stay longer since all are busy.

So here I am, preparing myself and is about to leave the hospital but Miriam here can't seem to shut up and stop worrying. Oh wait till she hears my decision.

"Miriam! I am not going back to work yet."

Silence

"Miriam? Hello? Are you there?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO WORK?!" Oh dear! The monster is unleashed.

"I am still not mentally ready ok! I mean, being beaten almost to death by a fucking psychopath is-" i didn't even realised I was now crying.

"Oh my god are you alright honey? I mean of course you are not! Uhm, ok. Let me just uhm" I can tell she still wasn't able to accept the bomb that I just told her.

"Ok. Well, I will just cancel 3 of your invitations from 3 designers, a music video that was supposed to be scheduled 2 days from, your photoshoots and an interview with Ellen." Typical Miriam. She always know how to turn a NO to a YES from me. How she did it? I don't really know. But this time. It does not have an effect on me.

"Wow! I mean I am that popular huh?" I was just expecting a runway show from Victorias Secret, A photoshot from Bvlgari and Luis Vuitton but the rest? Just WOW! Who would want to invite a bruised model?

"Are you crazy!! Of course you are popular! Indemand if I need to point it out! And you think this are all the invitation? You are wrong missy! I just rejected a deskfull of projects and a file cabinet with a few more to be reviewed! Oh my! Why am I wasting my time talking to you? I need to finish it all if you want some break. So, How long?"

"Huh? Oh uhm, 2 months." I waited for another nagging but got just got an "OK".

Strange.

"Thank you Miriam! I just really need a break from people. And I am going back to my hometown." I said the last part with a softer voice knowing how she hates it when I leave even a foot from her radius. It happened ones and she went ballistic when I decided to ditch my supposed photoshot and spent it with my college buddies 4 years ago. What? Despite this blessed fame I do seek a normal life if you must all know.

"Fine! Fine! Just.. Just wear something what you normally shouldn't wear if that is what you have planned. And I am guessing your parents and Johnny knows about this?" Oh shit! I forgot that part.

"Uhm, NO?"

"What!!! Oh god kid you are giving me a headache in a span of less than an hour! Contact them now and I will send a driver to drop you at the airport when you are ready. Send me the details and I will sort this problem ON MY OWN! Oh god I will be having an earful alright! You should be thankful that You are like a daughter to me. If not I would have strangled you now!" I can tell there was a mixture of anger and amusement in her voice.

"Thank you! And i love you! Yeah, I already have sorted my disguise and about my parents and Johnny, I will deal with them after this. I have already book my flight 3in the afternoon. Since it's still 10am I can still inform them about my plan. Talk to you soon and I owe you big time! Kiss kiss!" I dropped the call then sighed.

"A tough day huh?" I was startled from the voices and came face to face with Jerry.

"Jerry!" Did he hear my conversation with Miriam? This is bound to happen alright but I was expect to tell him over the phone. Knowing Jerry.

I gulped.

"So you are leaving me?" And the arguement is about to happen.

"Jerry, I-" i was cut off by you know who.

"And you are telling me just now? Did you ever plan on telling me? And you will leave 3 in the afternoon am I correct?" I just nodded knowing the state Jerry is in. All furious and mad. Oh boy! Another drama is about to happen.

"You know you are selfish right?" Ouch! I didn't expect that from him.

"Jerry pls listen to me-" and again! I was cut off.

"Don't! You know what? All you ever thought about was work work work! Never have I felt that I was of importance to you. You kept leaving me over some fucking photoshoot and flirting with male models! I mean who does that? You have a boyfriend and yet you act like you are a stuckup bitch!" I was expecting a few hurtful words from him just like how he usually burst out but this. Those hurtful words and accusations.

"Excuse me?! You think all I ever do is flirt? Oh my fucking god!!! Are you even listening to yourself? All my photoshoots and shows you ALWAYS Have me on skype! You witnessed it before hand how I handled MY work and who I talked to! Why are you acting like a jealous high school boy all of a sudden huh? What fed you to act this way? I know how possessive you are but these has got to stop!!!" I was yelling but manage to lower it down a notch to not cause nurses to burst inside my room.

"Don't you argue with me! I love you! I fucking love you and I will not allow you to leave my side anymore!!! I already took care of your supposed project that is why you were here a week early but that psychomaniac ruined it all! You are not leaving myside and that is final!" Wait what?

Fucking! That explains why the photographer gave me a cold look after dismissing me all of a sudden when I was supposed to have my last photoshoot! Fucking prick!!! I was about to shout at him but his expression triggered something in me. He was In rage. Just like the man who has beaten me up.

"Are you alright? Oh my gosh babe talk to me." I didn't get why he changed from furius to concern but then I noticed I was shaking. I felt my body sweating and I can't hardly breathe. Oh god!

"Babe!! Oh shit.." He ran outside and after a few seconds he came back with nurses and a doctor. I can tell from their worried expression that I am not gonna leave this place yet.

And then, complete Total darkness