Seven

"Don't worry dear. She only had an anxiety attack and I was told there is nothing to worry about. Ok. I see. I will tell her as soon as she wakes up. Ok bye." That familiar voice.

I stretched my body and thankful that it is not painful to move my limbs anymore. Thank God!

"Well good morning sleeping beauty!" I immediately opened my eyes and within seconds I lunged towards the source of the voice.

"Mom! Oh my god how I missed you! How is dad? Is he here now?" I was cut off from my blabbering when mom gave me her gentle smile and stroke my hair. "He is at his office so don't startle him! You know he hates that!" I didn't let mom finish her talk when I ran towards the door.

"And honey?" I looked back at mom.

"Welcome home." Home? Then it hit me.

I am at my old room! I looked around and everything looks the same since I left 7 years ago. Oh my gosh! I am finally back home!

"Jerry?!" I remembered what happened before I passed out and I am certain Jerry never let me go that easily.

Mom gave me a sad smile before talking "He seems to be taking things the hard way after what happened to you and he is now talking to a shrink. Right after you had your anxiety attack one of nurses escorted Jerry out of your room but he punched the poor boy and was out of control. I guess someone called Your manager using your phone amd imformed her of what happened then She called me. Your dad went directly to New York and escorted you back home. So, here you are! But I guess you wont stay longer than 2 months am I correct!?" I didn't get to process the news about Jerry that I stood still with eyes wide open.

"It's alright dear, i am glad you decided to let go and free yourself from all the drama that just happened to you. Me and your dad is here when you need someone to talk to." I didn't notice mom standing close to me and only noticed her giving me a kiss on my forehead before dragging me out to grab breakfast before annoying dad to hell.

I miss this! I miss my parents. I missed being normal.

========@@@@@@@@@@=======

"So, How are you pumpkin?" I was lounging at my dads comfy sofa at his office.

"Peachy! But nothing I can't handle." He gave me a smile, nodded then went back to his paperworks.

A knock on the door startled me and earned from dad a laugh.

"Benjamin, come in! Pumpkin this is Benjamin woodland he will be your bodyguard starting today. Benjamin, this is my Daughter Chelsea." Dad introduced me to a man that looks like on his twenties looking all formal with those MIB suits. I studied him and his blushed cheeks didn't go unnoticed. Men!

"Dad! I am 25 and I am old enough to go out alone!" Yes I am whining like a kid since all I ever wanted was to have my old life back without bodyguards following me around!

"You will have a bodyguard end of story! Good lord Benjamin man up and stop blushing!" I can tell my dad was irritated at first with my whining but sober up after noticing Benjamins shyful gesture.

"Ehem.. Y-yes ofcourse Sir. Ma'am, nice to meet you. If you decide to leave the perimises please feel free to contact me through the intercom." He bowed towards my dad and blushed again when he saw me before heading out.

"Ok what was that about!?" I was looking at dad but only got a smile. "Honey, despite you wearing a baggy sweat jeans and a hoodied jacket. Your face alone can have that effect on Men! You should be proud of it though. Teens nowadays would die to have that reaction from every man.

I gave dad a disgusted look and talked "dad! I love my work and all and I am proud to be the face of many well known brands but hello? I am not on my working attire and I don't know when the last time I took a bath. I swear all Male species either flirt or go punching bag on me. Ughh! I want a normal life dad!" Dad gave me a sad smile and talked

"I am sorry honey but this is the life you get by having a handsome dad and an ex-model mom." He stood up, kissed my forehead before answering his phone. I just rolled my eyes and good thing he didn't notice me do so since I always get a glare from him.

Since dad will be busy the whole day and Mom being a fashion designer and already locked herself up on their room after earing breakfast with me. I think a good hot, bubbly back will calm my nerves before deciding what to do from today.

"Alright! Let's put this plan into action!!" I clapped my hands and headed towards my room.

I guess I forgot to remember that I am back at my hometown. A place I left 7 years ago because of one specific reason. And boy did I thought I was gonna have a break from all the drama.