"I'm not gone lie, the elevator alone tells me this shit it too expensive but imma be quiet." Jayson said and let me off the elevator before him.

I heard Rome chuckle and opened the door to the penthouse. As soon as I stepped in, I fell in love. The floor to ceiling windows and the open concept floor plan. "I'll take it." I said and Jayson shut it down immediately.

"No."

"No?" I looked at him.

"No." And he looked at me. Then looked at Rome. "How much?" He pulled me to him before I could do anymore exploring.

"So a little about this property is it's 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. You have a terrace right through those doors, as well as amazing building amenities. Which include an indoor and outdoor pool, a gym that also has personal trainers that you can sign up with. A dog park, and few others but those are the main ones."

"Tell me Rome." Jayson started. "What is the HOA fee here? You don't even have to say how much this place cost. Just tell us the fee."

"That'll be $2,500." He checked his paper then looked back at us.

JT was looking at me and I looked shocked as hell. "You're joking right?" Was all I could come up with.

Rome shook his head. "Nope. This penthouse costs $2.2 million."

"You're kidding." I said.

"No and I only showed you so you can be a little more realistic. With your budget, I know you want a penthouse but you don't want to get one and not be able to enjoy it. I also know you don't want a townhouse but I think you should consider it."

"Or continue to save your money." Jayson suggested.

"I'll give you two a second." Rome stepped away so JT and I could talk.

"No doubt this place is nice but do you really want to be struggling once you get it?" I shook my head. "So will you consider looking for something else?"

I looked around at the place then back at him. "But I want it." I said with a slight pout.

"I know boo but we gotta be practical. It's not a no. It's a not right now. Okay?" I looked up at him looking and feeling defeated. "Come on." He put his arm around my shoulder. "What would you put over here?" He took me to the area I'd make my living room.

"A white sofa. I like how neutral it is in here and I love white furniture. I'd have my TV mounted up here of course."

"Coffee table?"

"Probably. It'll tie the space together."

"Okay what about this area? This your dining room?"

"Yeah but I wouldn't get a big table. Maybe a cute round table. Nothing too extra."

"You not doing a lot of cooking?"

"Well yeah but for me. I don't cook too often for other people."

He put his hand over his heart. "Well damn. I don't get plate?"

"No, you can get one. I'll have to invite you over once everything is situated in here."

"I'll be waiting." He winked.

I smoothly gripped the hair on his chin then let it go. There was a smile on my face to ensure it gave off friendly vibes. I told y'all I had to touch it.

This continued for maybe ten more minutes. Us walking around the whole penthouse pretending that it was mine and me sharing what my plans are to do with the place. See things like this is what makes him so likeable.