"Where you taking me? You kidnapping me?"

"Don't nobody want to kidnap you. I need your help with something."

"Can I get a hint? I mean shit you taking me across America with this long ass drive and you didn't tell me nothing on the phone."

"It's not my fault. But anyway you know it's almost been a year since I moved out here right?"

"Mhm."

"And I've had been in an apartment back in Charlotte as well. I think I'm ready to, at least, look into owning a place of my own."

"Oh word?" I nodded. "Well that's good. It's some serious adulting but I like that for you."

"Thank you."

"So where do I come in? You need some money cause I ain't got it."

"You do but I don't need any. I just want a second pair of eyes, opinions, and questions with me. Maybe you'll be able to give me some insight. Since you're a homeowner, I figured you could help. I have just two places to see today."

"I can do that."

"Thank you. So what's been up? Feel like I haven't seen you."

"I saw you at practice yesterday."

"And we didn't talk. You were extremely focused."

"With the game I had the other night, I was trying to get my shots up. I couldn't buy a basket."

"Yeah you built a nice brick house with the way you were play-" I stopped when I felt his eyes on me. "Too soon?"

"Too soon." He agreed.

"My bad. You know you my dog. It was only one off game."

"Nah I been having too many lately. Let's talk about something else though. I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Would you be open to me taking you on a date? Just a curiosity."

"You wanna take me on a date?" I showcased a stank face which was fake. Sir I've been waiting on this moment!

"Yeah. Would you be down?"

"Sure." I shrugged. "A date is fine." That's right Naomi. Play is cool.

"Bet. I'll put some shit together and I'll get back to you when I have a plan."

I was grinning on the inside. I feel special.

I eventually parked at our first location today. "Okay remember your here to help me. Be my second eyes and ears. Aight?"

"I got you girl. Come on." He extended his arm for me to lock mine around his.

We went inside and were met with my realtor, Rome. "Hey Naomi." He smiled and did a double take when he saw Jayson. "I keep forgetting you work with the Celtics." He said to me then extended his hand to shake Jayson's. "How you doing?"

"Good. Hope you are."

"Good. So are we ready to see some places today?" Rome looked back at me with a smile.

"Yeah. I just want to get an idea of what's out there. Jayson here, is here to help me out. Keep me focused and grounded."

We proceeded to walk towards the elevators. Love to see that. We're on our way to black girl luxury on tiktok. Period!

"We're going to be looking at a penthouse on the 44th floor." Rome pressed the button and the elevator zoomed up. "Yeah this building has one of the fastest elevators in the city."