Chapter 21: The Path Two Have Taken [Part 3]

[Shout out to ThatEhhGuy for allowing me to use his character which is Erick Thawne who is played by Lucas Till. Go check out his story to understand this chapter .)

It was quite the day for Henry West-Allen or as you know him, the king of Central City, Speed Demon. What started as a simple task became much more than that because Henry was no longer on his earth, he was on a different.

A different earth to his own where he didn't have a throne, or a crown. All he had was the feeling of hatred. And the worst part is he was now teaming up with the son of the same man who gave him his throne and by god did Henry hate that....

Two trails of red and black lightning run out of Iron Heights as we see Eobard Thawne but not the Thawne of this earth, no....this was the Thawne of Henry's earth.

We see Erick and Henry both come to a stop as they slide their feet on the ground.

Eobard: Hello, Erick.

Erick's eyes widen seeing the reverse flash in front of him....it was mere seconds ago where he saw he father knew a cell at Iron Heights and basically tortured him and then received words from Henry because of it.

Thawne steps forward as he looks at Henry.

Eobard: Well this is quite unexpected. I wasn't expecting you, Henry. Welcome.

Henry also steps forward as he looks back at Erick who's eyes were still widened as he steps over to him.

Henry: Are you sure you can do this, Erick? I mean, if you still have some daddy issues to go work out, I'll understand.

Erick glares as Henry as he pushes past him.

Erick: Why are you here?

Eobard: Well isn't it obvious? I'm here for you, son.

Erick wanted to throw up at the word "son" coming from Thawne. He of course knew that this Thawne wasn't his own but it still just felt wrong.

Erick: Leave now. This earth is under my protection.

Henry rolls his eyes as he steps past Erick.

Henry: Hey, Judas. He's my Thawne. Let me take it from here.

Erick raises his hand up as he steps back because the truth is, Henry was right.

Though Erick knew he was stronger than both Thawne and Henry combined, he still didn't know what this Eobard was capable of.

Henry walks forward a few steps as Thawne looks behind him at Erick.

Henry: Hey.

Eobard doesn't answer nor does he look at Henry.

Henry: Hey!

Eobard finally looks at Henry as he chuckles.

Eobard: My little runner. I...I gave you everything. I gave you Central City, I gave you a crown. I gave you the negative speed force. You shouldn't be coming after me, Henry. You should be thanking me.

Henry chuckles again, this time vibrating his hand as red and black lightning course of it.

Henry: Your right, Eobard. You did give me everything. Heck maybe I should thank you. Because after all, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the next thing on my list that I need to conquer.

Eobard tilts his head in confusion as Henry stops vibrating his hand and looks up at Eobard.

Henry: You. *Looks back at Erick* But first, let's get it all out in the open. *Walks over to Erick* See my new buddy here. *Wraps his arm around Ericks shoulder* he has some left over daddy issues.