Chapter 9: Anger, Disdain And Pain

<Unknown>

Still in the unknown cave, Jay Garrick stood just a few feet away from Henry, Jay was kept hostage by the man known as Speed Demon, Jay tried his best to keep the fact Henry was Barry's son but some days it was worse there's be days when Henry wouldn't show up and leave him by himself, those were the days he dreaded.

Henry: Well go on, say it, "UNCLE" Jay.

Jay: Henry please, let me go.

Henry chuckles as this as he walks over and takes off the cuffs that held Jay captive as Jay takes a step forward as he walked past Henry but turned around.

Jay: Every time you come here you take the cuffs off, allow me to move. Why don't you just kill me?

Henry laughs at this as he walks forward and taps Jay on the shoulder as he heads towards the cave exit but stops and faces Jay.

Henry: I don't wanna kill you, Uncle Jay. I mean your the one person who looked at me as a person and not the devil.

Jay: Then why keep me here?

Henry couldn't answer cause I'm truth while he did do it to spite Nora and Bart, a little part of him didn't know why he did it.

Henry turns around and walks out of the cave as Jay sighs and follows him as the light became clear, Jay saw Henry standing down by the river and so Jay walked down and stood next to him.

Jay: How are you?

Henry: Don't do that.

Jay: Do what?

Henry: Act like you truly care how I am.

Jay: But I do Henry.

Henry scoffs as he bends down and picks up a rock and stands back up as he throws it into the river and turns around and walks back up but looks back at Jay who had turned around.

Henry: You know I'm a monster, right? The devil. I've killed men, I've killed woman, I've torn up families, I've taken control of Central City. I've built an empire.

Jay: I know Henry.

Henry steps forward as he could feel the unease coming from the man who he called uncle and as he got closer he looked Jay straight in the eyes.

Henry: Do you? Cause you've spent the last few years stuck in a cave while I've been out here keeping control, dealing with the nonsense that is my siblings, the very fiber of my being sometimes consumes my every emotion while you lay in the cave wondering when I'll let you go or by some miracle Nora and Bart will discover that you are in fact alive.

Jay looks down at the ground as he thought about the Henry he used to know, the little boy who jumped in Joy every time he saw him, but he knew that little boy died a long time ago.

Jay: I'm sorry Henry.

Henry scoffs at this as he turns around, the anger in his body as the word "Sorry" made him wanna rip the world apart, Henry turns around as he clenches his fist and punches the entrance to the cave and the blood poured from his fist as he spoke to Jay.