Chapter 10: The Man Makes The Mask

<Flashback//Argus>

<Eight Years Ago/Central City>

Eobard Thawne was seen sitting in his cell at Argus, the days began to overlap, he honestly couldn't say what day it was, was it night? Or was it day? For once in his life he didn't have a plan. The Flash had took his speed and put him in a cell.

He felt a gust of wind behind him as he turns around in his chair and sees Henry West-Allen standing there, with an Argus agent knocked out on the ground, he couldn't help but to smirk as he rose from his chair and walked forward towards Henry as Henry walked inside and closed the door behind him.

Eobard: And who might you be?

Henry: My name is Henry West-Allen.

Eobard chuckles as he realizes the one standing in front of him was the child of the man who had beaten him so many times over the years.

Eobard: Henry....

Henry: I hear you're the one to talk to about speed.

Eobard lets out a smile as he turns around and walks towards the wall and it was like a lightbulb had gone off in his head as he turns and looks at Henry.

Eobard: I am just the man to talk too...

Henry smiles as he walks in closer and sits down on a chair close to the wall as Eobard then sat down and the two looked at each other.

<Present Day>

The citizens of Central City stood in a crowded area, it was the time of the month where Speed Demon would deliver his town check up, which keeps the city under order, some of the citizens were scared, while others were just hoping for them not to die.

And soon a gust of wind passes them as they all looked forward as see Speed Demon standing on the stage as he looks around at the citizens of Central City.

Goosebumps began to appear on the bodies of each man that Speed Demon would pass as he walked down the steps of the stage...

Speed Demon walks around as his gaze catches each person as he steps towards a man standing by a man with his child and this man looked angry and so Speed Demon walked over and stood in front as Speed Demon kept breathing out until the man looks at him.

Man: What? You gotta something to say? Why do we gotta do this every month, huh? Your a monster. You make us all come out here so you can make sure we're following your rules and XS and Impulse can't even stop you. Things would be so much better if we had the Fla....

Before the man could finish, Speed Demon shot his hand through his chest as he lifted him up off the ground as he looked at everyone who just stepped back and moved out of his way as Speed Demon turned around and walked back to the stage as he held the man up as fear once again settles into the eyes of everyone.