Chapter 1: Someone Darker, Someone Angrier

There is a hero in Central City. A hero who choose to help the people instead of himself. After a particle accelerator explosion, the world changed, we were given meta-humans. People with extraordinary abilities. People who choose to do good....or bad. One person choose to do good. The Flash. A beacon that shines down on Central City.

The flash would be remembered as the greatest hero the world had ever known. Maybe more greater than the green arrow but that's a story for another time.

This story you wouldn't be surprised to hear is about the flash. But not that flash, this story is about someone darker, more angrier.....

Somewhere in Central City, three streaks of lightning are racing down the street, one streak was purple and the other one was orange. Then we see the third streak of lightning, this one was dark, scary, it was the thing people feared, black and red, all the negative emotion coming from this streak was like a magnet.

The windows around them became shattered with each passing step as two of the streaks work together as a light to put out the dark.

The three streaks of lighting continue to give way, it was polar opposite's of each other, each fighting for survival. It was like yin to yang to yin.

As finally the three streaks stop on top of a rooftop, the black and red streak, a man inside an red demonic suit with horns on the top of the mask was seen whereas the other two stood side by side, a woman in a white and purple suit and the one next to her was a boy, possibly a teenager, he was in a white suit.

The man in the demonic suit began laughing as he circle around in pacing steps.

(Bold means Henry is talking in a demonic voice.)

Speed Demon: All these years you two have been trying. Trying to stop me, trying to help me! XS, we've been doing this dance for so long, why won't you just give up?

Xs: I'll never give up trying to save you.

Speed Demon: The three of us have been at this along time, but I'm always one step ahead. Ain't that right, impulse?

Impulse didn't say anything as he ran in a way that his name truly was impulse at Henry or more like Speed Demon. Speed Demon spinned around the streak coming towards him and grabbed onto it and threw it to the ground.

Speed Demon stomped on his leg as he kneed him in the gut and grabbed him by his mask.

Speed Demon: You don't deserve to be a hero.

Speed Demon punches Impulse and he falls to the ground and Speed Demon then turns around to XS and laughs in an evil like manner.

XS: You can still come home, Henry. Your still family.

Speed Demon walks closer as his mask opens up revealing a man with orange hair and brown eyes.

Henry: Home? There's no such thing as home, Nora. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you? I mean you were blessed with everything, while me? I was blessed with nothing but pain. Neglect.

Nora: That's not true and you know it.

Henry: It is true!!!

Nora: You look just like dad.

Henry: Don't speak to me about him!!!!

His veins popped at the very mention of his father. The man who raised him for a few years but neglected him to the point that he just couldn't hang on to the hope Central City had.

Lightning courses over his body as his mask popped back onto his head as he got in a running position and smirked evilly.

Speed Demon: Run, Nora, Run!

And with that the two streaks begin running again, two forces of light and dark battling against each other, both trying to gain the upper hand, they raced around the city, glass smashing as the lighting bounced off their bodies.

Xs is instantly punched in the chest as she rolls on the ground, she quickly recovers though as she stands up and throws a punch but her fist is caught by speed demon as he kicks her in the gut as she stumbles backwards. Speed Demon latches his claws into her gut as her head falls onto his shoulder and pats her head.

Speed Demon: You can't save someone who doesn't wanna be saved, Nora.

Nora grabs onto Speed Demon as she pushes his claws out of her gut and stumbles back again, blood pouring out of her suit as she spits on the ground and looks at Speed Demon.

XS: But I will save you. Because no matter how evil, no matter how many lives you take. We're family. And we always will be.

Speed Demon: It's your funeral.

Speed Demon runs at Nora but before he can reach her, the third streak of yellow lighting hits Speed Demon as he goes flying into a windshield and falls onto the ground.

Speed Demon growls as he looks up at the two forces of good, he smirks and runs out of there before any more talking or fighting could be done.

Back with the two forces of light, impulse walks forward as he looks at Nora and takes off his mask.

Bart: He can't be saved Nora.

Nora: Yes he can.

Bart: Don't you think we would have saved him by now?

Nora: We can. I know our Henry is still in there somewhere. We just have to find him.

Bart: If dad was here..,

Nora: But he's not, now is he? We're responsible for this city. But more importantly we're responsible for our brother and we need to save him.

Bart: We can't save him!

Nora goes silent at the loud tone of Bart. She didn't understand why Bart didn't wanna save their brother. Sure, he's done a lot of things that maybe someone would look at it like he didn't deserve to be redeemed but Nora knew that redemption was still on the cards for Henry and she would do whatever it took to save their brother.

If there even was a way he could be saved.

To be continued....

(This is a short chapter but don't worry the chapters will start out short but overtime they will get longer. But I wanna ask you guys, does Henry deserve redemption?)