You can't enter without an escort.

"Why am I not allowed but Fuegoleon and Dorothy are?"

"In case you didn't notice Braids. You, Prickly Queen, Mister Mustache, and the insect are not allowed. The kid, Fuegoleon, and Dorothy are allowed because they won't be attacked by the residents."

"I AM A CAPTAIN"

" So's goldie and the others. They ain't getting in anytime soon without an escort."

"I do not need PROTECTION. I will do fine on my own!"

"Alright, but be prepared. Luck was just released from the hospital wing after a 2 week long rehab session from the last time he fought someone. The punk has enough energy and mana to take on Salamander with a smile on his face."

The insolence of this foreigner to think a CHILD could take me down.

"I also think it's Henry's wandering day, so Luck might be with Leo. Yeah, I think that's how the schedule was lined up. So never mind, you won't be dealing with a battle-crazed psycho. You'll be dealing with someone who will kill on sight. Or three if Gauche and Marie come out. And I think Zora handed your file over to Vanessa so it might be four. Oh well, Finral will enjoy ridding you of your internal organs."

"HOW-"

"Hey, I'm just saying Braid-face. If you enter that forest there are at LEAST 6 people who will gladly kill you on sight. Something about Gordon talking to another ghost who kept crying about how her big brother let her die..."

How does he know about Noelle?

"What do you mean die? I don't have any dead younger siblings."

"Huh, could have sworn that Zora picked a guy of a file saying you had a younger sister who has been presumed dead because she disappeared when she was what, 5? That's awfully young to let a Royal into a forest filled with monsters." Yami said while tapping his chin obnoxiously with his cigarette.

"She wasn't with me. She was with Nebra and Solid, they said she wandered off." I said back to him while trying my best to look down at him. It wasn't hard to do for once. He seems to have chosen to be shorter today by accident.

"Well, there's your problem. Anyways. Can't let you in Braid-face. So buh-bye." Yami finished our discussion by taking his cigarette and using my robe to de-light it.

"I-"