i looked at him then the drink "you don't have drink if you don't want to but i promise I won't tell the cops if you do." Winking at me

I took the shot and he smiled and used his hand as a phone  "yes officer she's 19 and she just took a shot come arrest her." Making me laugh.

I took his hand and put it to my ear "officer I'm being held against my will and this Irish man is forcing me to take shots"
He fell into a laughing fit.

If you would have asked me a few weeks ago if I would be making jokes about being kidnapped I would have called you crazy.

We sat down and ate he groaned "this is fucking delicious! I would never think to do this"

"Am I supposed to be drunk?"

he laughed "no you only had a shot"

"oh how would I know if I was drunk?"

"you would know trust me." With a smile

"when did you have your first drink?"

9 I think at least that's what I remember

"what!"

"it's not that uncommon back home."

"why did you come to the states?"

"Dire"

"is that how you met Harry?"

"no I met him when we were teenagers and I needed drugs and he was the guy."

"oh what kinda drugs?"

He laughed just "coke and I guess weed but I wouldn't count that as a drug."

I don't know why I felt comfortable asking niall questions. maybe it was the fact he wasn't waving his gun around.

"when did you start doing drugs

"weed 13 and coke 17"

"wow at 13 I was learning to draw pictures of cats."

he laughed "louis was right. you do ask a lot of questions"

"sorry I'll shut up."

"it's fine I don't mind . Just don't ask the wrong one or ..." making a finger gun and putting it to his head. My eyes widened "I'm joking I'll tell you to fuck off politely" he smiled. "actually every question you ask we take a shot."

"ok"

he grabbed shot glasses and a bottle of something clear

"when did you join dire?"

"15"

he slid the shot over to me and I took it he said "here I don't have limes but I have oranges bite into it". I did that .

"have you killed people?

"yes" sliding the shot over to me .

"how many people"

"a lot, I feel like it would be a little psychopath of me to keep a journal of how many people"
He slid the shot to me

"do you regret it"

"no" He slide the shot

"do you kill woman or children"

"woman yes children no" Shot

"Why woman?"

"woman can be bad people too."

"what do you mean bad?

"there's a reason we kill people. some of us stick to it some of us don't." Shot

"why was I taken?"

"fuck off" with a laugh "you're smart getting a few shots in me before asking that but I'm not a lightweight sweetheart." He grabbed the shot glasses and bottle of alcohol "enough questions though you drank alot"

"I feel fine"

"stand up lexy" i stood up and grabbed the counter my legs almost gave out on me it felt like I was on a boat.
"congratulations you're drunk!"
"now what?"
"now you just enjoy yourself"

"we can go hang out in the living room"

I followed him we were both laughing because I could barely walk i was definitely feeling it more and more "how do girls do this in heels?"

"I ask myself that every time at the bar" he stood up "I'll be right back" and came back with a guitar I was sat on the couch.

"you play?"

"yeah, Harry hasn't told you about our band?"

"Band?"

Yeah we play sometimes at our venue downtown and also we play at our annual festival we have which is huge.

I said do you all play instruments?

Not when we play live sometimes I play guitar the rest of them sing.

"Sing? Harry sings?"

Yes he's pretty good too all of the lads are. I bet if we didn't form a gang we could have gotten big"

I sat there in deep thought. He said "do you want me to teach you to play guitar?"

I smiled "I already know how" shaking my head.

He said "really?"

I nodded I said "I'm not the best but I can play basic songs."

He nodded and started playing. He was zoned out on the tv though just playing it to play he sang a bit too not like a whole song just parts of what ever he was playing not gonna lie he didn't sound bad  "did you want to give it a go?" I said sure he reached the guitar to me and I played 'be alright' and sang it a really low.

I listened to niall play for a bit before I went to bed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.