and I just wanna tell you I am

Start from the beginning

"Wells — I know," Barry said as Harry stumbled back into his chair, "Wells, hey, hey."

"It's the speed- the-"

"Listen to me, Will the explosion-"

"The speed's affecting me," Harry muttered.

"I know. Will an explosion that big affect the Speed Force?" Barry asked.

"I don't...think so," Harry mumbled.

"What? What do you mean you don't think so?" Barry asked.

"I don't know," Harry muttered.

"Wells, hey, look at me-"

"What the heck?" And the two looked back to find The Flash of Earth-3 and Jesse Quick with him, the both of them staring at Barry and Harry oddly. But seeing his daughter was back on Earth-1, Harry began to panic.

Harry grabbed Barry's arm and pulled him closer, "Get her out of here," he said.

"I'm gonna- I'll try-"

"Allen- Allen-"

But Barry let him go, and Harry froze again. Barry then looked back at Jay and Jessie. "How'd you do that?" Jay asked.

"Um, I'm not sure. I've- I've been able to do it ever since I came out of the Speed Force," Barry told him.

"That's a hell of a new trick," Jay said.

"Look, right now-"

"I know. Jessie showed me the nuke. We're in trouble, kid," Jay said.

"Well, I don't know. Wells has an idea that he thinks might work," Barry said and Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah? What is it?" She asked.

"We send the bomb into the Speed Force, let it detonate in there," Barry explained.

"Like hell you will," Jay said.

"What do you mean? Why not?" Barry asked.

"Because, Flash, if you do that, we may lose the Speed Force forever," Jay told him.

"What do you mean we might lose the Speed Force?" Barry asked.

"An explosion that size could destroy it completely. If that were to happen, every speedster across space and time would lose access to their speed instantly," Jay explained and Barry's face dropped.

"Every speedster?" He questioned softly.

"Even if it got rid of Thawne and every other evil speedster in the multiverse, you cannot do this. I won't let you," Jay said.

"Well, I'm sorry, Jay, but if this is the only way to save everyone in the city, I have to," Barry said before he walked off, and just moments later, the other two speedsters walked after him.

———

Jay and Jessie found Barry in the Speed Lab, writing out equations on the clear board, trying to figure this all out. "Barry, listen to me- Harry didn't know anything about the Speed Force, okay? None of us really do. And this isn't just about speed. You're talking about destroying an essential element of the multiverse. Nobody knows what the consequences will be. You were trapped in there longer than I was. If anyone can underst-" Jay tried to explain.

"Then what Jay?!" Barry snapped, turning towards him and Jessie, "What's your idea?!" But when Jay didn't have anything to say, Barry walked back over to the board.

"Uh, okay, look- I mean, did my dad have any other ideas?" Jessie asked, walking up next to Barry.

"No, but we couldn't talk for very long," Barry said before he glanced over at Jay, "Jay, I'm sorry, I just-"