Bonus Chapter.

Authors Notes: You asked and you recieved here is a bonus chapter just for all.

Fluff, swear and smut. Enjoy!

“Daddy?” My breathing fastens as I try to take in the news.

The tiny reflection of me giggled “Yes silly, you are my daddy”

Mallory’s eyes gleamed as she stifled a laugh a the sassy girl.

“Is that so?” matching her energy, I bend down to her level. Breathing in the scent of fabric softener and camomile.

“It is so” She raises a brow bopping my nose with the tip of her finger.

“Your mummy? She told you about me?”

“Yep, that you look like me” She holds her hair up to mine to prove her point “Your handsome, people think your scary. You don’t look scary at all daddy” the sweetness in her tone, enough to make the strongest of glaciers melt to nothing.

“I don’t”

“Not one bit” over enunciation of every syllable.

All of that right there is her mother. The courage, bravery. Traits I now have to adapt.

“Do you both want to come in” Raising my sights to see the brooding brunette.

“Can we mum?” Placing her hands into a prayer.
“Sure” She mumbles you can see the inner battle she is fighting. It must have taken a lot for her to even come here.

LJ wraps all five digits around my pinkie as I rise to my feet, peering up with excited flashes.

Inviting them both into my home. The roar of the fire heating the abode. Shaking off her cloak the little girl folds it in her arms. I gesture towards the sofa and she runs to jump onto the plush pillows.

Mallory, sits on the arm chair quietly keeping distance as if she is afraid if she gets too close the bubble will burst.

The fact she has singlehandedly raised our child makes me forever in her debt. Taking a seat next to my daughter, that’s odd to say. Wasting no time she clambers onto my lap gazing up at me.
Love at first sight does exist. I’m feeling it right at this moment.

This child is incredible, her manners, her ability to read and wrap around those chubby fingers. I’d sell everything my home, soul, body and liquidise all my gold if it made her giggle.

I wonder if she knows her daddy is a wizard. Maybe that’s a conversation for another day.

“LJ, tell me-da-daddy all about you” The nerves are showing more, its all so surreal.

“What do you want to know?” Raising a bushy questioning brow.

“Everything”

“Ok, my favourite colours green because of the world” circling her hands for a visual “I can’t pick a favourite animal, I love them all the same”

Wise beyond her years this one.

“What about toys? I’ll need some for the house What do you like?”

“Your funny, you can’t buy the toys I play with” She giggles to herself it’s the most adorable sound, Mallory joins in. Am I missing something here.

Narrowing my slits to the long lost love of mine, she smiles shaking her head lightly.
“What she means Draco is we make everything, all of her toys are knitted, built from wood we collected or her favourite thing to do is ..”

“Roam nature’s playground” the little blonde blurts, kicking her legs.

“Oh, well I don’t.. “

“Draco you have a whole garden of activities for her, LJ will show you the ropes. Won’t you petal?”

Petal. Flower.

"If you needed money, you could have.."
A palm raises from Mallory signalling me to stop speaking. "We did just fine Draco, it's not about money I was teaching her about values"

Parting my lips to shoot back, a hand shakes my forearm.

“Can I have a drink please”

“Sure sweetheart” realising the nickname I shoot a glance to Mal watching her sigh sadly.
That was always Landons name for her. Even with years passed I cannot imagine how raw it is for her. “What would you like? I have water, milk, wine”

“Draco..” Her voice is sharp with warning as a plucked brow raises. I mouth ‘what’ shrugging.
“She is five”

LJ chuckles into her palms, “milk please”

Popping her on the couch from my legs, I get up to make my way to the kitchen ruffling her mane as I walk past getting a whine in response. As she flattens down the stray strands.

Entering the kitchen I shut the door behind me, taking a minute to calm the shaking in my joints. Reaching for a glass, hearing the hinges squeak I feel her aura tread closer.

“You should have told me” I sigh placing the glass on the counter.

“What difference would it have made?” Spinning around to face her, her beauty still shocks me to the core. The scar more faded over the years.

“I never would have told you to leave”

“A pity stay? Charming” She scoffs, leaning her body against the marbled island.

“Mallory I didn’t “

“No you fucking listen hear Draco Malfoy” Full name, that’s never good “When I left I didn’t know she existed she was a speck, I left behind all I had because you pushed me away. Even my bitch of a sister had more decency than you. My best friend barely even cold and you threw me away like trash”

“You can’t blame me” I shout stepping closer so we are toe to toe.

“Yes, I fucking can. I didn’t leave I was shoved. When I finally got to a place I thought I could settle, I became ill. By myself frightening alone in a strange city not one person to confide in” her hands sporadically moving around as she spits.

“You think it was easy for me?” I hiss point an index at my own chest “I was raped by my ex wife. Lead to believe you organised for her to be molested, I did what was right for me at the time to heal”

“You didn’t even let me explain..”

“I was damaged, destroyed this isn’t all about you” don’t say. “stop playing the victim”

“Playing the victim” her eyes widen a gloss taking over them. As her body trembles from my hate speech.

“Yes, you’ve done it your whole life its hard to break out of that, hiding behind a fucking sheet because you can’t face what happened to you” good job Draco.

“H-how dare you” A sting graces my left cheek as her hand pulls back beginning to sniffle through sobs, turning on her  heals to burst back out the kitchen.

“Mallory wait..” She’s out of sight, a mumble a fuck following suit. Oh the Deja vu.

Seconds behind I watch her lift our child from the couch, wrapping her protectively in shield of skin.

“Mummy why are you crying”

“Lets get your cloak darling we are leaving” She replies, Swiping the black fabric off the arm rest where I placed it.

“What about my milk?” her tender voice breaking. “I’ll make you some when we get home”

“Mallory you can’t just walk away, she is mine too”

“By blood only, by rights she is solely mine” taken back, I feel my own  tears threatening to fall. Hand racking through my hair. As I leap in front of the main entrance blocking them in.
“No, your not leaving”

“I am now move” She shoves me to the side, I don’t move. Concreted to the ground, I reach out to grasp my girl “Don’t you touch her” She steps back swinging harshly causing LJs head to flop around.

“She isn’t a weapon” I spit, marching forward managed to get a hold on her fragile shoulders. “its ok precious come to daddy”

Mallory, swerves prying my grasp away bolting for the door. Placing one palm on the wood, I use the other to push her back slightly. Causing her to fumble.

“Mallory don’t you dare walk out that door”

“Or what? This was a mistake” She bellows, voice cracking form emotions.

“No, I won’t let you leave me” Cries flee me, as I profusely shake my head. Blonde frays hanging over my eyes.

“Tough” She reaches for the knob, as I pushed her again, causing her to tumble back, both mother and daughter landing with a thud.

“Shit, Landon are you ok?” I toe closer to check on them. Mallory covers the shaken little one with her own body.

“Look what you fucking did you cunt” She shouts standing to her feet once more. Vicious flames in her globes.

“Just let me ..”

“No..” a knuckle meets my nose with the force of a donkey kick.

“Stop. Please stop. Stop it” a desperate whisper wails.

A force suddenly separates us backs thudding into the wall behind. LJ stands with a firm stance, only the whites of her orbs visible.