Chapter Twelve.

When two souls are meant to connect: Location, timing and circumstance are all irrelevant. They suddenly become a magnet for one another and despite their efforts to fight it, the universe somehow manipulates it all in their favour. And in that moment when they finally give in a new love is born.

~

"Mallory"

"My name is Mallory Sloane Raykova, Orphaned daughter of Ophelia and Razvirgor Raykova, younger sister to a cunt" I didn't even realise until now that my lids were screwed shut, I exhaled a breath unaware I'd been holding it in as I carried on my unleashed rant "I'm twenty four, born in Bulgaria, now I'm here" I stopped, opening my globes to see him, staring blankly into my soul, before chuckling..

His response surprised me

"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy you know that, Son to a uptight, narcissistic wanker I call father and a mother too dear for her own good, Only child not that they needed anymore as I'm a big enough dickhead alone to fill that void. Born and bred here." He concluded spreading his arms around to show off the where we stand.

Before reaching to hold my hands in his again, "See that wasn't so hard was it Mallory" The way ever vowel rolled of his tongue made my pussy dampen "Pretty name, for a prettier girl" Cute.

"Shame the meaning isn't cute huh" I respond, casting my head down, kicking my feet on the gravel below, watching the tiny stone descend.

A cold index lifted my chin, I began drowning in his again those hues could suck the soul out of you. I'd gladly let him consume me. Suck me dry love, in all the ways plausible.

"What's the meaning?" He spoke just above a whisper

"Luckless, so far it's been accurate"

"Luck can change, trust me. Right now I've never felt luckier" His pearly teeth showed as he grinned.

"How's your wife" Contact was lost, his face paled. Good job Mal, that was an obvious sore subject.

"She is involved with another, it ok though as I said before it was complicated" He sighed out of stress "it's over now I assure you"

"I'll be alright Draco, There's a woman out there just waiting to love and appreciate you"

"And that's not you?" Lord, he is forward it's refreshing in a scary way.

"Let's see what happens yeah?"

"I can work with that love" He smiled, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

Time went quickly, in blink the darkness had fallen, we were still giggling like teens after stealing a churro off a mobile cart, the owner gave chase with no success. We danced to soundless music around a fountain, tossing in coins with the hope our wishes came true. It was juvenile the whole encounter yet I wouldn't change it. Together we were irrecoverably ourselves.

"I almost forget" He quipped, holding up a white paper bag he'd been grasping since I met him earlier "This is for you"

Hesitantly I reached for the bag he pushed towards me. Diving a fist in my knuckles brushing against silk it felt expensive, gently I pulled it out of the packaging gasping as my sights caught the material - its exquisite.

"D-draco I don't know what to say"

"You dont have to say anything, w-will you wear it for me?" His cheeks pinked as he spoke

"Now?" I couldn't help the lump in my throat forming

"S-sure, t-turn around" My voice shaking, he turned on his heels facing away. I checked to make sure I was alone before pulling my old cover off and wrapping the new one. It felt divine on my sensitive skin, the smell was rich. I felt like royalty. Tugging the delicate fabric in place, I noticed something else shining at the bottom of the bag. A solid gold broach an X. This man is the golden one, I'm going to give him everything. All of me.