Chapter Sixteen

I was shoved through a door at the far left of the warmly lit hallway, stumbling over the threshold. Watching as the shielded siren, entered Shoving her back onto the wood groaning from embarrassment.

There was me believing my friends were colourful. That guy was a whole different breed.

Pivoting to take in my surroundings I noticed how bare the room really was, the walls darkly decorated. A large four poster canopied bed sat against the feature wall. Behind it was a square whole in the wall metres longer each side than the king size settled in it.

There was an oak wardrobe and chest of draws. The aroma of mahogany apple filled the air, my favoured scent. She really did know everything about me.

Satin ebony sheets Adorned the king size mattress, pillows scattered around. Something about this room felt off.

“Everything OK? I’m sorry about him, I understand if you want to leave Draco..” A meak voice spoke beside me, I can’t stand the lack of confidence in her.

Tilting my head to meet her, her frame dipped in uncertainty. I wrapped my arms around her body staring intently.

“No, I don’t want to leave and he was definitely something” I chuckled lowly. “Is this your room?”

Not remembering where she told me it was when we first entered her home.

“Nope, this is the spare room” I narrowed my eyes slightly confused as to why we are her and not in her bedroom.

“Why are we here and not there then?”

“Well..” She shifted on the balls of her feet “You said you wanted to .. you know .. so I thought hre was better”

Nope. Still fucking confused.

“Draco, this is a special room” She raised a brow. Letting it sink in, my expression startled muttering an ‘oh’. I pulled her closer to me making it impossible for her to move away.

Her head shook no as she pushed me away slightly palms to my chest, she swayed away to bolt the door. Turning to make steady steps towards me “Draco, this right here is my domain, you are in my house and will obey me” Her voice was sultry and sweet like treacle, getting stuck in my throat as I struggled to swallow.

“From here on you call me Mistress, do you understand?”

Usually I am the dominate, being a submissive is not my thing yet I want to drop to my knees and worship her right now. So I nod eagerly.

“Speak Draco” She barks now fifty centimetres apart.

“Yes Mistress, what ever you want” I am whipped already, this woman is knocking down all my barriers.

“Good, Good boy, now pick bed or board?” Her manicured finger runs along my clothed chest
“So-sorry what?” Great now I’m stuttering.

“I said, bed or board” The material of my jumper bunched together and held tight in her petite palms. I was putty in her hands right now, the material of my trousers tightening with want.

“Bed”

“Very well, strip I want to see what I’m working with” Killing me. This woman is killing me slowly, and I’d bleed out for her with a smile on face.

Reaching for the hem of my hoodie, I pulled it over my head in one swift movement, my t-shirt  following soon after. Her eyes raked my skin, longing to see her nibbling that lower lip she hides. Fumbling to unlatch my belt, pulling it through the loops allowing my trouser to pool around my ankles the metal clasp meeting the wooden floor with a clunk.