Chapter One.

Song by: The Rigs - Devils playground

"Come, if your curious to see

Pull the tricks out of my sleeve

All you find is yours to keep

Brave, are you brave enough to meet

The desires that you seek

Hold my hand, I'll set you free

Welcome to the devil's playground"

Chanting barely above an audible tone, a smirk spread across my thin scarlet shaded lips. Eyes narrowed to a squint all be it to see clearer with my binoculars.

He is just ethereal.

Standing at the obnoxiously large windows of his apartment complex, staring into the city not a care in the world his platinum locks glowing from the kiss of the morning sun, face stern with thought. He looked powerful, from his attire to the way he stood, back straight and chin up, blissfully unaware of my close presence. Feet below, two and a half blocks to the right I stand on the roof of my strategically placed high rise apartment.

Adorned in a white and black checked head scarf, covering all but the colour of my eyes, glowing in the bask of him.

Many assume I wear the scarf as a sign of my religious beliefs, that's not the case. I'm not sure disciples of the devil have a religion. No, the head wear is more to mask my identity to keep my appearance scared for the eyes of him only.

Shoulders down is also all black to keep with the aesthetic of course. Now, you'd think wouldn't black stand out in broad day light? It doesn't not when you harness the shadows and banish the sun.

I've spent years skulking, practically a professional now.

I know he received my gift, I make sure he does every month, he deserves to know someone cares for him. And boy do I. Since our first encounter I've sent him parcels every month, last day of the month. Its usually the same stuff every month, but I tweet it occasionally.

Disheartened in the beginning when he rejected my simple shows of affection. I understood though, I'm a stranger.

Well kind of, we actually see each other weekly at my job. Eventually he gave in accepting the gifts clearly little wifey wasn't living up to expectations.

Shocker.

The lengths I go to for him are unfathomable, regardless I do it. The wind howls with judgement, scolding me from the heavens for my future intent and past discrepancies.

Middle finger flinging to the ancestors, shouting "I'll do anything for love, no matter how dirty I need to become, love will cleanse me" Sinister laughs rise from my throat, as my stance remains strong and powerful.

My neighbours deem me unstable.

Like I give a fuck, their opinions irrelevant.
However, I am tempted to show them the true reality of their words.

Taking one last gaze at him, he is sat pretty at his desk devouring the cupcake cake I made.
One day, he will devour my pussy the same.