Chapter Twenty-Two

Trigger warnings: Mentions of rape, sexual assault, blood and gore. Weapons.

Katyas POV.

Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it's a quiet voice whispering, keep going.

"Please don't you-your not like this" His pleading eyes make my chest churn. I don't want to do this, I don't want to be this way

"Don't manipulate me" I spat, glaring at him masking my pain "Wasn't I enough?"

"The hell are you on about you cheated on me?"

"You fucking let me go no questions asked" That hurt, he never looked for me. Just accepted whatever shit story she fed him.

"It was believable, I didn't realise what-what happened really happened" His features somber moment, taking in the lie I fed.

Truth is, they didn't touch me. Turns out gold outweighs free pussy.

Those men that she hired, they are the ones that attacked her. But, she wouldn't know that because she doesn't take the time to reflect to notice the wider picture.

"Would it change anything?" Forcing out those tears. "Does it change anything?"

"No, it wouldn't. It does change the future though" bringing his knees up to his chest, he lays his head back on the stone, gazing at the ceiling, deep puffs of air flea.

"I really do pick them don't I?" He chuckles hoarsely letting a frustrated groan "Fuck, I just want to be happy, I want a wife, kids and the fucking white piket fence house, yet time after fucking time. Woman after damn woman, I'm lied to, manipulated. I am the one fucking hurting" Sobs flow out of him, shoulders shaking.

I take tentative steps to him, sitting side by side.

"Its not you, its everyone else. We could still have our fairy tale ending Draco, I'll stop everything. Please, I'll give you a baby whatever you want you can have it"

Stroking a palm on his exposed thigh he turns his head to look at me. Those gorgeous fucking eyes, that hide a tortured soul. Shine brightly.

Simmering hope ripples inside me as I lean into him, capturing his lips with mine. In awe at the way he pushes back into me, the response startles me for a second.

Climbing onto his lap, his wrists fixed to the wall elbows bent. Resembling jesus on the cross yet far more enchanting.

"Take off the chains baby, let me touch you" He rumbles on my lips, hips grinding down on him feeling him harden, Growling as he pulls me in with his mouth once more.

Threading my fingers through his hair I start a rhythm, rocking. Oh how I've missed him.

"Fuck Kat, I've missed you"

"I missed you too .. Ah Draco" His once icy chest warming, pants leave our mouths.

It worked. It really worked.

Removing my hold on his locks. Stroking down his sternum, the trail of curls decending to his prick. Dragging them down to set him free, he teeth nibble my pillow soft lip.

"Take off the chains baby, let me make you feel good" His breathy smooth baritone making me damp.

Never breaking our passion, I haul out my wand, tapping the shackles twice on his right letting his hand falk dead weight down.

"Good girl"

I beam at him. Just as his hand shots to cover my neck squeezing .. fucking hard.

Feeling the air restricted, thrashing in alarm. Tugging his clenched fist. Swollen lips shading blue. His hues are violent. The battle of war play in the lenses.

"You really think I'd fuck you? Doesn't matter what she did, you still messed this up that's on you not her" He spat.

Kicking my legs, jolting a knee downwards catching him off guard the grip loosens. Enough for me to roll of clutching my wand.

Mumering a spell to ceize him, as prior.

"Stupid you are fucking stupid" I scream, feeling the bruising skin.

Storming towards him, I perch over his groin.
Raising a palm, feeling the sting as it strikes him once, twice, five times.

Leaking scarlet from the corner of his lips.

"Just lay still ill do everything" Demanding in my tone as I pull his softening member out.

"Please don't, please"

"Shh darling the pleasure will come"

He wasn't hard, it was difficult to get him inside of me, to keep him slipping out but if I just show him the ways I can make him feel I know he will love me.

His lip trembled, tears spilling from his eyes I kissed everyone of them.

"Please stop,please"

Due to his penis being flaccid my hips ground harder feeling him grow not alot but enough to work with, I should have given him a serum again but I desperately wanted him to want me off his own back.

Frustration took over.

I blocked out everything concentrating on showing him my affection. Tip centre meters deep.

"Help, please help" barely a whispered

Then the fog wavered

"Help" Repeatively chanted in the background

Like a knot unravelling until it, snapped
Focusing my sight on him, he laid there numb

No tears, no emotions

I slowed my movements to almost a stop
The hazed feeling swarming my thoughts gone

With the last strangled sentence "Mallory,Help me"

Oh no.

I climbed off him watching his frame tremble furiously

Transfixed in front of him, rooted to the ground
"What did I do? Fuck, I'm sorry- Draco I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to"

He was chocking on his own sobs, lost in his own mind

"I love you, I didn't mean to .. oh god I raped you, I raped you"

Palms quivering, throat dry and pained
I looked over his bare abused body

Bruises, blood, dripping with my arousal but none of his own

Taking tentative steps towards him I reached out to touch his face, he jolted his head up from its dropped position

"Don't touch me, don't touch me" He screamed in anguish

"Draco.."

"Don't touch me, help, I hate it.. I hate it"
His eyes were pinched closed pearls of tears dancing down his hollowed cheeks. Rocking back and fourth.

Once a prominent, proud form was replaced by the one I created chipped and picked at until it crumbled to dust

Bile filled my throat, burn the canal I couldn't hold it back any longer vomit rushed out of me, landing on the floor infront of me

I took it too fucking far, he is damaged life less. I just wanted him to see me, to want to be with me.

Moving to the far corner of the room, I stared at what I caused.

Gun shots echoed the hallways outside.

Stampede of shoes following.

Stopping right outside the door. As it flies off the hinges splinters bouncing on the concrete. Thudding of the rotten wood, taking rest feet away from where it once stood.

"Knock, knock bitch" Mallory. Turning her body to eye me up and down. "Where the fuck is my Draco?"

Fuck she's here.

Authors Notes: This chapter breaks me into pieces. Our poor boy.

Three more chapters to go loves.