Chapter Nineteen.

It’s been six months.

Six months, of laughs, lust which then led to alot of fucking.

We have been at it like rabbits. It’s been wonderful.

Days spent in bed, christening the whole apartment. Landon had to buy sound proof earmuffs, apparently we were too loud for him. Draco practically moved in with us. He is hardly ever at his own place, accept if he has work. He spent three weeks in Uganda being away from him was torturous.

Nothing is official as of yet. We are living in our moment together.

I’ve met his friends, they have .. vibrant personalities.

“Hello..” An irritating tone seeped through my sexual memories .. “Are you even listening to me right now?”

Fuck my life. Instead of being with my love, I’m at an overly expensive restaurant with Beatrice. You can imagine how much I’m enjoying myself with the beast from the east.

“No, I am not. Do you know why? Because dear sister, I can only listen to you drawl on about carpet samples for so long before I want to hang myself from a bridge..” I smirk into my glass of tonic as her face deepens to a scowl.

“Charming..” She huffs in response leant back in the booth seating.

Reluctantly, I chose to have dinner with her, once month. To satisfy her insurable whingeing. Its been half an hour. Every conversation has revolved again her, but of course. And Kameron, they are renovating like I give a shit.

Narrowing my slits, I lean forward, elbows on the table. “Better yet, I’ll hang you”

“I’d like to see you try, anyway..” She clapped her hands together a malicious smile on her burgundy lips. “Tell me more about this ‘boyfriend’”

“Stop with the fucking air quotes, he is real”
“Sure” She is gas lighting me. Smarmy cow.

“Well, he must be good for you. You’ve taken that tat off your face” Its true since telling Draco, my scarves live in the depths of my dresser now.

“He really is, I don’t know what I’d do without him” She chewed back a grin.

Our meals took a while, hungry me is not a me you want to encounter.

Company was shit, the chilli con carne was amazing. One perk at least.

Pushing my plate to the side, dabbing my lips with the napkin ..“Right, I’m leaving ..” pushing my chair out abruptly so it squeaks on the floor, I thread my arms back through my jacket. “See you in a month”

“Mhmm, same time, same place. Bring your lover boy next time” Rolling my eyes, not responding I headed to the door, leaving her to pay the check.

Speed walking home knowing Draco has been at work all day, and is due home any minute. I have a surprise for him after dinner, seconds thoughts it could be his dinner. Depending on his appetite, this may fill him up.

Turning the road before my street a black car was slowly driving next to me. Full body chills. This cannot be good.

And it wasn’t, three men jumped out the car circling me. My eyes widened in panic, I tried to to run but was slammed a brick wall. Ouch.
“She is already damaged, this won’t make a difference”

A callous hand gripped my throat, the knock to my head caused stars to daze my vision.

Blow after Blow, struck my cheek, nose, stomach. Every portion of me. I gave up.

Tossing me like rubbish to the floor, one of the man around five feet eleven crouched next to my crimsoned torso.

Smirking at his masterpiece, “Tell Malfoy, This Friday 8pm by the Wonton, unless he wants us to visit you again” The sound of feet striding away,  blinking I could see shadows. Then I saw her face. Laughing at me, it’s not possible. She leant against a wall. Waving as she scurried off behind her henchmen.