Chapter Fifteen

How can you keep pouring faith into an abyss? But then here you are. There was something in those feathered eyes, not the albino kind but one’s with a hue so soft they could have been pencil drawn, slate outer rings with teal all the way to black, those eyes fixed me in all the right ways. They reached out and made the connection to me, like God Himself had arranged it, all I can ask I you fall as hard for me.

Yes, it’s absurd. Not impossible though right? Sometimes people just need a push and I won’t stop pushing until I hit a dead end. Every time I thought I had there was a slither of light showing a crack, telling me there’s potential.

The pattering of the rain, which was now deaf to ears, was interrupted time by time during the night. Once a car passed by. Stray dogs began barking, while the deafening music from the car echoed around the street. The car soon disappeared and the dogs stopped barking satisfied that they had scared the car away. The streets of the city now rested again in lifeless silence.

My eyes winced for a sign of what's going on in his mind by the expression he held as increasingly light became sparse. Only an old street lamp could shield me now, its thin rays fighting to reach my eyes, though falling to penetrate the overwhelming darkness.

He is letting me lead him, full trust. Not knowing what awaiting us, I can’t help but admire the way he is, the way his large hands envelope mine completely. The words he spoke repeating in my mind. I've never wanted any form of eternity until now, I never saw the point. So stay, be in love with me too, be brave enough to take my hand. He was, now I need to be brave too.

I cleared my throat peering up at him
“We are almost there only one more road to go” I wonder if he can feel my palms sweating or just assume it’s the humidity.

“Where exactly are we going?” His voice was raspy, I couldn’t see him expression.

“To urmm.. m-my apartment” All I can hope is Landon is not home. The plan was never for him to live with me, he is disgustingly wealthy but refuses to use the tainted money of his father, his words not mine. Anyway, after we became acquainted and I helped him out, he promised to return the favour which he honoured. One day he came round, and never left. I don’t hate it, its nice to not be alone all the time. He literally eats, uses the bathroom and sleeps, practically a pet.

He simply nodded, as I lead him away from the high rises to the more beaten down areas, Landon had offered to buy us somewhere nicer, he said for me he’d use the money as an exception I declined. You grow attached to your first place despite if its grotty or lavish.

“Draco, listen, where I live its not the nicest area its definitely not what you are used to I’ve seen where you reside and its far from that” I sighed embarrassed.

Draco tutted, squeezing my hand tightly
“Honestly, I’ve always found my homes to be extensive. As I said before I’ll go wherever you are ok”

“Yeah ok”

Oh shit. It’s just dawned on my visitor held up in the grounds basement. Hopefully Landon disposed of her, after her ordeal I went to check on her, feeling guilty for letting her experience that. I don’t usually feel emotions like that but I did, unfortunately I was too late.

I’ll spare you the gory details. The other worry would be my room the shrine to him, but I spent most the night after what happened to Katya tearing it down my brain just collapsed in shock that I was so cruel. All the memorabilia is tucked in a trunk. I do also still have the room I made just for him and I have a feeling he will love it.

It seemed like the clouds had gotten a sudden fascination to the moon and wrapped themselves around it. The moon's faint glow passed through them, colouring them white from grey. All the dirt and grime seemed to reflect off it. The aroma of charm and grace which it breathed into the city diminished to decay had become a terminal disease, homeless and drug dealers littered the curbs.

I could hear Draco swallow hard, probably wondering what the hell he was in for.

There had been silence between us the whole way except for a few moments, I think we are both adjusting to what is happening. Its been a whirlwind.

We stopped in front of my metal stair case
“This is it” I spoke in a hushed tone. “Shall we go on? We don’t need to” A palm lifting my chin up as I met his face again.

“Stop, I’m here for you, I don’t care about your house” His tone, gentle and genuine.

Nodding, I snagged his hand back into mine dragging him the stairs, our heels clicking as we went.

Fumbling to get the keys out my small clutch, I breathed deeply slotting the key in place, allowing the door to open. My eyes widening at what I saw.

None the less I shifted to the side gesturing an arm for Draco to enter. Watching his eyes widen the same. He leant down to my ear, lips touching my lobe “Darling, who is that” He pointed a finger to the kitchen practically heaving. “You didn’t mention  a brother, God its not a boyfriend is it”

He face flashed with a look of digust.

“Nope, that is my friend Landon” I stiffled a laugh, as we gazed at the stark white bare arss wiggling in the air as he cluttered around in the cupboard on the end of the kitchenette, searching for somethin. It wasn’t uncommon for this fruit bat to be unclothed he was very comfortable around me as we wasn’t sexual, well unless you count that one time or the many times he was Draco. How he hadn’t noticed our presence I was not sure.

I slammed the door shut, causing the nudist invading my kitchen to smack his head on the cupboard he was buried in. Mumbling swear words, as he span around saucepan in hand smiling widely, until he saw the figure to my right. Causing that smile to be swapped to mortification. Quickly using my favourite pan to cover his manhood.

“Shit, Hello sweetheart” He blushed rubbing his neck awkwardly “Hello ..” He trailed off staring at Draco before turning out the kitchen and running to his room giving us another glimpse of those cheeks. As soon as the door thudded shut Draco broke face, laughing wildly, I joined suit soon after.

“Is he always like that?”

“Unfortunately, yes he is” I huffed, chucking my keys on the side, feeling warm arms sheath my waist.

“Why don’t you show me around?” The warmth of his breath made me shudder.

“There’s not much to show if I’m honest. This is the living room slash kitchen, the door over by the sofa is my room, down the hall is Landons room, a urmm sp-spare room and the bathroom” I spike turning to face him now.

“Well, let’s go to your room hmm.. have some privacy” He smirked wiggling those blonde brows.

“Right now? Don’t you want to talk first?”

“We can always talk after” The sexual desire dripped from his tongue

“After what?” I stared at him with doe eyes, taking in the way his hair sat messily upon his forehead effortless beauty.

“After we f..” Rudely we were interrupted, by footsteps edging closer.

Landon finally wearing clothes, well just joggers probably commando, his chest still exposed. Its the best we are going to get.

“Sorry about that guys, naked cooking good for the soul” He laughs stepping to the side of myself and Draco.

I move from Draco’s hold, still close enough to feel his warmth behind me.

“Landon, this is Draco”

Draco coughed, stepping out my shadow extending an arm “Draco Malfoy, nice to meet you” He is so polite.

Landon took his hand shaking in awkwardly
“Landon Godfrey, nice to meet you, sorry you had to meet so much of me” That caused them both to chuckle.

“So you two live together?” My love asked, directing it to the div infront of us.

“Techniqually I live with her, I help around the house mostly getting rid of unwanted visitors” His lips curled upwards winking at me “which reminds me I got rid of the one from yesterday released it to the woods we won’t be bothered anymore” I watched Dracos brows curve to a V trying to descipre the conversation.

I shot a glare at Landon warning him to shut his mouth, he snickered turning to the blonde once more.

“Draco, Do you like thai food?” What is this idiot talking about now.

“I’ve never tried it”

Landons hands clasped together as he rubbed them “Well, your in for a treat that’s what I’m cooking tonight. Why don’t you two go have alone time and ill call when it’s done?”

“Sounds great, thanks” I chirped, grabbing the veiny hand of my man, he isn’t my man .. yet. And dragging him towards the room down the hall, until a hand slapped onto Draco’s muscle reddened chest.

Fuck sake.

My idiot of a room mate just stared at him, deep into his eyes. Draco appeared very uncomfortable more so when Landon spoke.
“Has anyone ever told you how fucking gorgeous your eyes are? I mean fuck me your a literal Adonis” with that I snatched his had away and punched his chest causing him to groan.

Pulling Draco once again more hurriedly.
“Just call us when foods ready” I shouted back
“Have fun” He sang.

You just wait until we are alone Godfrey I’m going to skin you alive.

Authors Notes : Just a little something Before we get to what you have all been waiting for.

How are we liking the story so far?

Stay safe loves.

Please like and share.