Chapter Ten

Two day since my grovelling began, you probably think Malfoy your a fool. She cheats on you, you know this, you've seen the photo evidence. Everything your thinking is right, but I can't fail this, every couple goes through their trials and tribulations. I will push through, I'll do anything to prove to her she only needs me, it must be something I've done.

So here I am carrying a tray of breakfast, everything from an English fry up, to a freshly sourced fruit salad and orange juice I squeezed myself. Yesterday she finally spoke to me, bare minimum yet she did. Today I'm going to lavish her in love and attention.

A scent of honey fills my nose, from the drizzle placed on the decadent fruit, my mind fills with flashes of scarlet the Flawless skin that was silky to the touch. X, she was still there. Tomorrow I'm meant to be seeing her, despite my measures to win back the affections of Katya. Sun set tomorrow I'll be back in her presence with the colomba eyed mystery.

Reaching our marital room I open the door observing how she is lay flat on her back, dark hair spread around the pillows. She is gorgeous always has been that's not why I fell in love with her it was her passion towards life, I needed that. She was that slither of light you see every morning peeping through the curtains, I needed her.

"I can feel you watching me Draco"

It was like a sixth sense she had, always aware of her surroundings. Confidentially I strove towards her with a beaming smile etched on my face. "Can you blame me, you are entrancing"

She scoffs pushing herself up to sit against the head board, arms crossed with a surly look.
"What is it that you want?"

Swallowing hard, pushing all the resenting feelings down to the pit of my stomach.
"I-I made you breakfast, all your favourites"

She tried not to let it show but I saw it, her lips curl to one side, her eyes flickered a flash of something unreadable.
Her right palm patted the side of the bed next to her, motioning her head for me to take a seat.

And I did, I swept across the threshold to go be next to her holding the tray steady as I made my way. Placing it to be on her lap, as I lay down next to her. She had the sweetest grin flitting between me and the food in front of her. That's when I felt her palm stroke my cheek with such care. Small gesture to some but it meant so much more to me.

"Kiss me Draco" Colliding my lips with hers, moving together it felt forgiving, pain, lust all mixed into one tender kiss. My hand wandering under the duvet to rest on her thigh kneading it under my palm, as the kissing became intense I sunk my trimmed nails into her flesh.

An idea popping into my hungry mind, I opened the duvet releasing the kiss allowing myself to slide in next to her as opposed to being on top of the sheets. Leaving a trail of pecks on the way down sliding further in the cave of blankets

"Eat your breakfast darling, you wouldn't want it to spoil.. Whilst I eat mine" I threw a seductive glance her way as I lifted the covers slightly, watching her lower lip trembled slightly in anticipation. Disappearing out of sight I settled in between her legs parting them wide.

"But Draco there's only one bo-ohh fuck" I chuckled as she stuttered on her words, placing open mouth kisses on the inside of her thighs. Edging closer to the fruit she had laid out for me.

"Eat, don't spill a drop I sure as hell wont" murmuring against her skin, before I latched my lips to her wanting clit, like a starved man I let my tongue flatten taking long licks of her flowing juices. She was moaning yet they muffled due to her still eating. She is such a good girl, she knows when she is given an order she complies.

In no time at all she was shaking, the throbbing in my boxers intensified but right now it's about her about me showing her I'm all the man she needs not anyone else. Grinding my lower half on the mattress to gain friction against my length I groaned at the feeling striving to make her reach orgasm, my mouth worked harder. I heard a clatter of cutlery a smashing of glass and China. Yet I kept going flicking my lubricated muscle in and out of her tight hole, feeling her tense. I grinded harder again the surface of the mattress, we were both moaning messes at this point.

"Dra-draco, fuck I'm-I'm cumming" She screamed I imagined her head thrown back against the pillows mouth dropped open, she came all over my face I swallowed every drop, as I dug my hips deeper a few more times finally reaching my climax all over my shorts. Giving her swollen bud one last kiss I felt her body jut upwards. Crawling out from the covers, she was panting, a smile of pure relief on her face. As we met sights, Using my forearm to wipe my chin clean of her bounty.

"That was wonderful" She breathed, lifting her arms up to wrap around my neck. Bringing me down for another Sensual kiss.
Pulling away from her I tucked a hair behind her ear "Get dressed love, I'm taking you shopping" She squealed kicking her legs around like a child. Planting a peck on the crown of her head I moved off the bed towards the bathroom.
Licking my lips as I went and somehow found myself wondering - What would X taste like?

Hours later, myself and Katya were strolling through the busy streets of London. Weekends were always the most crowded with tourists most likely to visit also. We had just finished a three course meal on the river ferry, our hands entwined the whole time not once parting. It felt  like the old times with her, I was giddy inside.

Watching as she hurried into various shops, bursting back out with bags upon bags.
That's when I spotted it in the window across the street, it would look perfect on her, an onyx satin manila with hand sewn gold embroidery of delicate flowers. Each pistol perfectly had placed diamond, she would look breath-taking with that wrapped around her.

"Honey, what are gawking at?" An annoyed voice snapped me back to reality, she was staring up at me bewildered. Hair blowing in the gentle gusts, yet I was staring right through her at the same window. Feeling a pull to go over there. Meet her confused features, I showed a toothy Lear replying quickly

"Nothing, you go to the jewellers spend what you wish Ill just be a minute" She nodded eagerly, skipping in search for the jewellery store.

Once out of sight, I crossed the lanes until I was stood outside of Carla's Customs - the golden bell chimed as I stepped in, a robust woman appeared instantly with chestnut curls tight to her scalp, wearing an extremely tight bodice.

"Sir, how many I help you today?" She chirped cheerily, folding her arms over her large breasts.

"The scarf in the window, I'd like to see it please"
I spoke looking everywhere but her buldging cleavage.

"Of course sir" She tamed a flirtatious grin as she trotted to the window display.

After purchasing my special gift, also being swindled into buying a golden fastener to keep the fabric from slipping down revealing more before she is ready, it an X. Cliché I’m aware. I left the shop in search for Katya to find her no longer in the jewellers, I carried on down the path keeping my eyes peeled for her .. that's when I heard her.
Tucked down a narrow pathway between shops.

"My husband is here -you can't just be" She is talking to someone as hushed as she can.

"Kat come on, please" A male retored, I felt bile rising the acidic taste filling my throat.

"Fine, but it needs to be quick"

"Oh don't worry I will be, why are you still wasting your time with him?" Please, please don't answer that

"Draco’s - well Draco, I can't just leave him he is trying to win me over today so I'm just letting him" She laughed, she laughed at me? I wonder who else finds this comical.

"Oh your so wet already" I'm going to vomit.

"Just fuck be quick, he is following me like a lost puppy - pathetic really" No, I'm done I cannot hear anymore of this degrading bullshit. I just want her to love me, the way I do her.

My chest hammered, tears staining the milky skin on my cheeks. Fuck how could she - how

I ran. No direction, no destination I just ran. Until I was pounding on the familiar white wooden door. Blaise’s house. My knuckles blotching from the hardness of my hammering.

"Draco?" A voice cooed, I didn't even realise my hand stopped it's movements mid air I was Transfixed. Lip quivering, I couldn't speak.

Showing my emotions was always a struggle, this minute I do not fucking care who sees me this way. Silently begging, for someone to hold me.

"Mate what happened?" Another voice, Theodore.

Before I could process a firm hand held my shoulder dragging me through the door frame.
Stumbling back harshly thrusting my limbs out to have space. I grabbed at my chest, soothingly rubbing myself.

"Fuck she - I'm trying so hard to make this work but -but I’m not good enough for her" I managed to splutter out, the salty tears dripping into my onto my lips, as I nervously licked them.

"Pathetic, worthless, unwanted why- why did I think I would be enough" Hands flying to my hair tugging, pulling and racking through the once neat strands.

Desperate I am, desperate to feel.

Again, careful steps approached me as my wrists were seized, I swatted and shoved the touch away.

Pathetic. I always have been. Never enough.

"Stop fighting me Draco, stop it. Just let me do this, you need it" An authoritative voice boomed, causing my actions to halt. I allowed myself to be pulled into a broad chest similar to my own, after being able to resist no longer, I clasped my arms around Blaise’s back. Grabbing at him, my head found the crook of his neck and I wailed.

Agonising cries, feeling the back of my own shirt dampening as he rocked our bodies, pulling me in tighter "Room for a little one?" A voice spoke, we all chuckled lightly at the awkwardness of this situation. Nevertheless, we made space for the knuckle head, arms overlapping each others shoulders, in small circle. Foreheads merged, just the three of us. These boys - No these men. Were not just my friends they are my brothers, the only consistency I've held in my wretched life.

In trenches under fire, we would cover each other. We will carrying one another until our dying days. The give me lungs to breath, when I'm drowning my brothers.

"No homo yeah?" Of course he had to ruin the moment.

"Fuck, why do you have to make it awkward Theo?" I wined, moving back from the huddle.

"It's my quirk" The laughter rumble from our chests we couldn't help it.

"I'm going to order pizza, go shower and we will talk about this properly" Blaise spoke patting my back as he headed out the room, towards the living area

"Your not alone buddy you have us" Theodore beamed from beside me.

"Yeah?" I questioned turning my body to face him.

"Always mate" He winked, before Shoving me lightly back.

That hollow opening in my chest, closed.
Time to move on, Maybe I am wasting all my energy, maybe she isn’t my person. But someone is and she is out there.

Authors notes: two emotional chapters in a row. I'm sorry loves happiness is coming.