Epilogue

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

Days after days, months after months, and years after years flew by in the blink of an eye

Days after days, months after months, and years after years flew by in the blink of an eye. I still can't believe I've been married to a wonderful woman like Mina for two years. A lot has happened in the last two years.

Mina and I married two months after we were released from the hospital. We both wanted a small wedding with close friends and family. Sana and Tzuyu married a year ago, and Dahyun and Momo were recently engaged. Sana has finally found a suitable eye donor, and her operation will take place in about a week. 

Jeongyeon Unnie and Nayeon Unnie are still dating, and surprisingly, Nayeon Unnie is overly friendly, just like Jeongyeon Unnie. They're meant to be together. She treats Dahyun, Tzuyu, and me as if we are her own children. I mean, we're all adults, but she's mother material.

However, we were taken aback when Bangchan and Chain revealed their relationship. They are so cute while blushing and confessing in front of us. They are the new couple among us; enjoying their love life.

Oh have I told you the culprit behind the gun shot? Shit ! I forgot. Actually maybe my mind don't want to recall the memories. We all thought dad was the mastermind but we were wrong. Tzuyu dad was behind the veil.

After Chain left the house, dad realized the importance of family. Money is not precious than love. He wanted to cancel the business proposal but Mr. Chou didn't want to. He tried to pressure Dad and they got in a serious fight. Dad slapped him and this hurt his ego badly. He targeted Mina cuz he thought everyone will think dad as the culprit and he will take over the Son Music Company after sending him jail. But that day because of the heavy rain the sniper couldn't go out of the city and confess the whole plan.

Tzuyu was shocked and too guilty for what her dad done. Even tried to cut off our friendship and went abroad but she has no fault. Even she was also a victim of her dad's greediness. I talked a lot with her about it and finally she accepted. And I don't want to lose a friend like her. After all she is a part of our small family. 

I looked at the time on my phone; 2pm and smashed the remaining cigarette butt on the ashtray. I have an issue with sleeping. I mean sometimes I can't sleep or feel restless. Mina was sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake her up. But I know Mina is showing she is fine but she isn't.

After a year of our marriage she wanted to take a child but I rejected that time. I thought I am not ready. Mina understood but I know I hate her seeing in pain whenever she looks at other's children. She is sad but she always show her happy side to me.

But now I am ready to have a family; have our own kid. I already listed some famous doctors and I will talk with her about it in the morning.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand encircled around my waist and rested her head on my back.

"Couldn't sleep?" Mina asked sleepily and I answered in hum.

"You could have wake me up" she said as felt nudging her nose on my back.