Chapter-30

Mina's P.O.V

'Please, Love, stay strong

'Please, Love, stay strong.' You know I can't live without you. Just a little more, please.' I mumbled as I stared at her through the door's small glass window. Despite of blood and her messy self, she still looks beautiful like an angle.

'Honey, please stop messing with me. Please wake up. I love you.' Sana hugged me as I sobbed."Mina, stay strong. She is a fighter; nothing will happen to her." Sana said, and I hugged her, crying on her shoulder.

"I will end myself if something -

"Ani, Mina Nothing is going to happen to her. And don't say it again." Sana said with her cracked tone and Momo joined our hug.

"Everything will be fine." Momo said while caressing our head like a big sister and I am grateful to have them on my life.

I thought I had lost my Chaeyoung, but due to the sudden heavy rain, I noticed her body moving slightly. I rushed her to the hospital and dialed Jeongyeon Unnie and Momo's numbers. She arrived right away and summoned others. As the doctor instructed, Chain and Bangchan went to file a police report, while Jeongyeon Unnie and Tzuyu went to do paperwork.

It's been more than an hour, and my heart is still racing as the clock ticks away.

"Did the doctor say anything, Mina Unnie?" I nodded no when Chain asked with Bangchan.

"I am so scared Unnie. I don't want to lost my sister." Chain wept as he spoke, and the Bangchan side hugged him. I couldn't say anything but I can hear the crake sounds of my heart. Except waiting, I can't do nothing; feeling so hopeless and cursed. I am a curse for Chaeyoung.

"Btw police started doing their work and they said because of the Stormy rain outside the killer can't go far. Every escape routs are alerted." Bangchan said.

"I wonder who is the killer? Or if he is working under someone then who could be the person? I have a strong doubt on Mr. Son." Momo said and I fell in deep thought. Really? Mr. Son?

"But will he order to kill her own daughter?" Sana asked confusedly and I shook my head no.

"The bullet was for me but Chae switched our positions and she got the shot."

"Maybe Momo Unnie is right. I can't trust my own dad." Chain said with a sad tone and I felt pity for him.

At that moment, A doctor came out from the operation room while removing his head cap and I immediately walked to him.

"Doctor, is she okay?" I asked eagerly and he gave a soft smile.

"She is out of danger. She was lucky that the bullet didn't hit the right spot. But because of losing too much blood she is unconscious right now but you can see her." He said and I felt the weight from my heart vanished in a blink. My Chae is okay. She is alright. God! Thank you so much.