Chapter-24

Next Morning

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, took a deep breath, and smiled as I saw the sleeping beauty beside me, hugging me like a baby

She felt my movement as I stretched my arms and hugged me even tighter. I know she wants to cuddle more.

I kissed her forehead as she mumbled over my chest with her closed eyes, "Umm...stay."

With one hand, I caressed her bare arm over my stomach, while the other wrapped around her waist. I smiled mentally after hearing her little snore after a few minutes.

'She fall in sleep again. I should make breakfast for us.' I thought as I slowly slid down from the bed, making no noise.

I wrapped the blanket around her body, kissed her on the side of the head, and walked to the bathroom with my hair in a small bun.

After freshening up, I went to the kitchen and turned on some music; Ed Sheeran - perfect - and turned it down low because she was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up.

I started the coffee machine, added some coffee powder to my mug, and turned on the heat while placing a pan on top of it. Mina showed me how to make eggs and bacon with toast, and it's super easy.

I was humming along to the music as I cracked some eggs in a pan and poured hot water over my coffee mix.

"Will you make me a cup as well, love?" Mina's voice startles me, and she's staring at me with a soft grin on her face, her back against the wall, arms folded over her chest.

I smiled as I mixed Suger and coffee in a cup and poured some water over it. We have the basic coffee choice: extra sweet without milk.

I felt her behind me, and she wrapped her hands around my bare stomach (I was only wearing a sports bra), rested her chin on my shoulder, and moved our bodies in rhythm to the music.

I laughed, made her coffee, put the eggs on the plate, and turned around to face her.

We began to dance, and our laughter filled the room; this is an incredibly beautiful moment.
After the song ended, we laughed at our dance; it wasn't in sync, but it was still the best. I was staring at her while she was laughing and showing off her gummies. She is a work of art that I want to treasure with all of my heart. I'm glad she's okay now, but I'm still curious about what's bothering her.

I cupped her cheek, and as her laughter faded, we lean in for a kiss. It was a passionate, sloppy kiss with no warning of tongue shoving. Her hands trailed down my back, resting on my buttocks. My hands snaked around her neck, deepening the kiss, and we parted breathlessly.

"How about watching a movie while I finish making breakfast?" I asked, my arms still wrapped around her nape and her hand around my waist.

"Don't we have office today?" She lightly brushed her lips across mine, and I smiled while nodding no.