Chapter-28

Next Morning....

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I felt a ticklish lick on my skin and light kisses on my neck

I felt a ticklish lick on my skin and light kisses on my neck. I smiled as I opened my eyes, and she was already grinning widely at me.

"Good morning, baby," She said as nudged her nose against my cheek and I held her close and kissed her on her forehead.

"Good morning you too."

"Slept well?" She asked and I smirked.

"Of course. Did you?" I mumbled, brushing my lips against hers, and she nodded with her gummy smile.

I slid my hands over her back to her butt and connected our lips, oblivious to our morning breath. I was caressing her butt cheeks while her hands traveled down my jaw to my breast; she gently kneaded my right nipple between her fingers.

We kissed for a few minutes before deciding to get ready for work. I took her bridal style, giggled filled the room as both Walked naked to the bathroom. For the first time, we took a shower together and had fantastic shower sex. Damn! From now on, I'm not going to shower alone.

"Baby, Wear the crimson shirt with Jeans. That outfit makes you look sexy." I said while clasping her bra after shower and she turned to face me.

"Do you really want me to look sexy?" I gulped hard and nodded slightly as she whispered in my ears, nibbling my earlobe.

"Okay, then were your black blouse. Your boobs looks delicious on that." She said biting her lower lips while scanning me head to toe as I am just only in two pieces.

I smacked her arms while blushing hard and she giggled. We dressed up and decided to eat breakfast outside as we both were arguing who will make the breakfast.

Because of her my meaningless life got a reason. I just want to spend my life with her; am I asking a lot?

......................

I looked at Mina who is fully lost in the project that she is working on. I closed my laptop, rested my head on my palm supported by my elbow ; trying to memorize her facial structure.

Her lips always slightly get pouted whenever she tries to read something. Her hand unconsciously combs the side of her hair when she thinks about something, automatically her lower lip tug between her teeth. And I always miss a heartbeat whenever her bits her lower lip. She has a beautiful face without any flaws; all in one word she is an angel.

I walked to her, pulled her chair a bit and sat on her lap facing her.

"Have a break, Mina." I said as wrapped my hands around her neck and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But I have a lot of work to do, baby." Mina said and I hugged her warmly.

"I am missing you." I mumbled and heard her giggling, hugging me tighter.

"But I was in front of you."

"No, you was deep drowned in work. You didn't even looked at me."

"Owu! My baby." She said as pulled back a bit, cupped my face and caressing my cheeks while staring at my eyes.

"I love you" she mouthed as I smiled and slowly brushed her lips over mine.

Her tongue traced the line of my lips and I closed my eyes to feel it.

We started kissing slowly, wishing if I could stop the moment right now while feeling the warmth of each other's body and mouth. Her lips are so soft; wants me to nibble and suck all day long .

We kissed until needed breath as she pulled back with a wide grin and asked, "happy now?"

"Mina~ I want more~" I whined like a baby. She laughed and was about to kiss me again but a loud door sound startled us.

"I am back!!! Bitch- OH! SHIT! HOW?!" Jeongyeon Unnie suddenly came to surprise us but seeing me on Mina's lap , she got super shocked and surprised.

I laughed seeing her face like this as I stood up and Mina hide her face behind me.

"Unnie, have patience. I am explaining everything." I said and she gave me a you better do it right now  look.
.......................

"Wow, why it sounds like a cringe K-drama? Aish! I wanna vomit!"

"Unnie!!" Mina groaned , making me and Unnie laugh.

"But I am happy for you both." She  said with a soft smile as patted my head and I mirrored her smile.

Mina scooted closer beside me and intertwined our hands, rested her head on my shoulder. 

We are now sitting on the couch, told her the story how we clicked together and I am happy that she understood our relationship. I am too much grateful to her. Because of her I met the love of my life.

"Btw I have something to tell you guys." Jeongyeon Unnie said with a shy tone while blushing. Mina and I exchanged looks with disgusted face. 

"Stop blushing. You look Ugly." I said and she gave me a boring look.

"Aish! You small bean!"

"Ok, Ok! tell us what do you want to say."

"I met a girl on plane when I was going to L.A. That girl was happen to a friend of the groom's and we talked a lot during the wedding section. And I think I like her a lot. I want to ask her for a date but can't figure out how will I ask her. But main problem if she is not into girls? Or maybe she is but not in me? Or-"

"Aish! Shut up! Stop assuming conclusions ! You have her number?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then call her and ask her if she is free to go out with you. Don't tell her it's a date; let her ask you." I said but she sulked into the couch.

"But if she rejects me? I really like her a lot. Maybe she is my love at first sight." Jeongyeon Unnie said with a low sad tone and Mina sat beside her.

She took her both hands and said,"Unnie, give it a try. What if she wanted you to ask her? What if she likes you too?"

Mina was caressing her (J) knuckles with her thumbs and Unnie let out a sigh while nodding slightly.

"Ok, then I am going to call and ask her for a date." She said and we both cheered for her.

Love is unpredictable.
No one can tell when they will fall in love with whom.