Chapter-26

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I entered the restaurant and noticed him waving at me as I looked around

I entered the restaurant and noticed him waving at me as I looked around.I approached him and he smiled softly, but I ignored and sat in front of him.

"It's been a long time, unnie."

"You acted as if you wanted to see me. Let's get to the point."

"Unnie-"

"Cut the Formalities! Stop calling me Unnie. I am no one for you." He looked down as I spoke seriously. Why his acting seems so real to me?

"You hate me too much, don't you?" My face softened as he looked at me with a sad smile on his face. I want to believe in his changes but I don't want to fall in trap if it is.

"What's the point of saying all of this now? Don't you think you should have thought about all of this a long time ago?" I said blankly and he tried to hold my hand over the table but I pulled them back.

"I wasn't brave at the time, but now I am. Please believe me."

"How am I supposed to believe you? You were with Mr.Son and I know maybe this must be also a new way for trapping me" I said and he sighed heavily.

"Dad was secretly discussing threatening your and Tzuyu's girlfriend with Mr. Chou a few days ago. I luckily heard him and argued with him on it. I don't want him to force you or play games with you. I want to put an end to all of this nonsense and take back my Unnie. Because of him, I lost mom and you. He can't, however, do whatever he wants. He already has control over me, but I will not allow him to have control over you. I a-am so so-sorry, Unnie. When you were about to leave our house, I should have stopped you. Before you started hating me, I should have told you how much I love you. I am so-sorry." He said while tears where falling down his cheeks and I was staring at him dumbfounded, felt my cheeks getting wet also.

He looked at me with teary eyes as I cupped his face. I remember when we were kids, he would cry whenever he was hurt while playing, and I would wipe his tears and wounds.

"Please, don't cry. What did your father do to you?" I asked as he wiped his face with tissues, and he averted his gaze, as if trying to hide something.

"Look at me, Chain. Tell me what did you mean by controlling you?" I asked seriously and he pulled back, let out a heavy sigh.

"Unnie, I'm gay." He muttered under his breath, but it was clear enough to hear. I was staring at him like a deer in the headlights. What exactly is he saying? I've heard he's a playboy among the girls. But boys?

"Wha-What? But I never heard or saw you with any boy. How did you find out about your sexuality?" I questioned, leaning back in my chair and adjusting my position.

"I used to be in love with a boy two years ago." He was the first to make me feel loved, and it was then that I realized I prefer boys to girls. When my father noticed me with him one day, he made my life a living hell. I tired to fought against him but he order his men to beat him up. His men were so cruel that they nearly killed him. It was his fate that he lived, but I never saw his face again after that, and he vanished like a breeze. I accepted the fact that I can't be gay. I tried to distract myself with girls, but it didn't work. I started fucking around cuz I was so alone. Dad was busy with his works and after grown up, he never once asked me how am I."

"Then why suddenly you changed? I mean why are you taking my side as you know about dad?"

"Because, Unnie, I want you to be happy. I saw how much you suffered after Mom died and how lonely you were. I wanted to be by your side at the time, but I didn't have the strength. But with Mina Unnie, I saw you smiling. I'd like for the two of you to be together. If he does anything this time, he will have to face me first." Chain said , and I smiled as I held his hand and ran my thumbs over the back.

"Btw how do you know about my girlfriends name? And saw us?"

"Dad got some photos from the spy; he set behind you. I saw a picture of you guys in Carnival. Then I did some research and got your girlfriend's name. But she is beautiful and you have a great choice Unnie." I blushed and averted my gaze as Chain said with a grin on his face.

'However, did Dad place a spy behind me?' Ugh! This man is way too much! Just for some money; he wants me to marry a girl; whom I don't even used to know but for his son's happiness he can't accept his sexuality. God! How could someone be so greedy and blind?' I let out a sigh, and a waiter approached to take our orders.

We began to discuss our childhood memories, regrets for past actions, and painful memories from the past. I have also done a big mistake. I shouldn't have put so much distance between us. Actually he doesn't have any fault. He was just a kid whom dad was controlling. If I think from his side; he actually suffered like me, maybe more than me.

Dad had always kept him away from us, so he missed mom's affection. We spent most of our special occasions apart. Maybe I was so blinded by my own pain that I didn't notice his.

"It was great meeting you, Unnie. I'd like to meet your girlfriend someday." As we walked out of the restaurant, Chain said, and I nodded.

"Yes, of course. Why don't we have a dinner night?" I questioned, and he responded with a soft smile and a nod.

"It'll be fantastic. But one thing, always keep smiling. Your dimples, makes you more cute." I smacked his head with a playful smack while blushing excessively.

"No wonder why girls get ready to fuck you." I said, and he rolled his eyes, and we laughed.

"But now, find someone who truly understands you; someone who will love you back, okay?" I requested, and he replied with a nod.

We hugged and I drove back to my office. I took a deep breath and let out. My heart is feeling too light after talking with him. I missed my brother and I am glad that he finally chose the right option. I wish if Dad also could understand.

Ring! Ring! Minari is calling:-

Shit! I lied about meeting with Chain. I know if I told her the truth she will definitely get worried.

"Hello?"

"Baby, where are you? Did the meeting go well?" She asked me and I realized I lied her about having an urgent lunch meeting.

"Hum. It went too well. I will tell you later ok? I am driving now."

"Oh, ok. I am missing you. Come quickly." She whined and I chuckled.

"Ok, love. I am coming .Bye." I said and ended the call. She sometimes become so cute that I feel like having nose bleed.

I am too much excited to tell her about Chain. Mina is the lucky charm of my life.

.
.
.
.

Stranger's P.O.V

"She was talking with Mr.Chain in the restaurant and now heading to somewhere. I am going to follow her."

"Keep giving me updates. And the work I told you to do, have to be down within this month. Otherwise don't expect any money from me."

"Don't worry sir. It will be a smooth work and no one will suspect you. I am just waiting for the right time."

"When will your right time come?! I am loosing my patience! You moron!"

"Sorry, sir. The work is big and I am not getting any chance. But it will be done before deadline."

"You better do it on time." I ended the call and lean back on my chair.

If the work done properly, then there will be no thorns no my way. No one could destroy my plan and no one ever could be.

A/N: As I said twists and turns!!