Chapter-27

A/N: A long streamy hot sweaty wet night is ahead!!! Ehem! Prepare with some holy water kids!! 👀🍑.

Mina's P.O.V

I am watching Chae trying to take out the book from the upper self; jumping and whining

I am watching Chae trying to take out the book from the upper self; jumping and whining. She is way too cute, looking like a small kid.

I chuckled, took out the book for her and she snatched it from my hand with a pout on her face. God! She is making it hard for me to not kiss her right now.

I tried to kiss her cheeks but she moved her face.

"Is my baby angry with me?" I asked but she ignored me, pretending to search for another book from the bookshelf.

We are now in the library. We finished our work quite early Today cuz she wants to buy some Greek books and I found it unique. People are more in a mobile phones than Greek mythology but her choice is different.

I tried to snake my hands around her waist but she moved away from me. I looked around, no one is around us and I took the chance as pinned her on the wall behind her.

"Mi-" she shocked and I cut her off by smashing our lips.

Her eyes were wide open but I closed mine while snacking my hands around her waist, deepening the kiss.

She wrapped her hands around my nape after a few seconds, and I licked her lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Only our kissing sound can be heard, as well as her breast pressing against mine, turning me on like hell. I backed away from her kiss and began kissing her from her jaw to her neck, sucking her sweet spot.

"Mina," she said softly, and I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked at her. Her hair is a mess, and her lips are slightly ajar as she pants sexily.

"I want you, right now," I whispered as I took her lower lip in my mouth, sucked it, and tugged her lower lip between my teeth.

She smirked, licked my lips, and snatched a handful of hair from my nape, causing me to hiss.

"Take me home." With a smirk on her face, she whispered sexily. Hell on earth! How does she manage to be so seductive?!! I can feel myself getting wet down there.

"As you wish, my lady," I said, and we both laughed as we exited the library without buying any books.

It's going to be a long night!

....................

"Ummm...baby~ at lea-least le-let me open the do-door." She moaned as I sucked the side of her neck from behind her as she tried to open the door to the house.

I took her in bridal style as soon as she opened the door, and she giggled; it sounded like music.

"Isn't someone horny?" She said as she wrapped her hands around my neck and I kissed her on the lips as I led her to her bedroom.