Let Me Make it Up to You

Start from the beginning

"You sit back and relax. Let Daddy Dark do all the work," he smirked, right before getting one of your legs out of your panties and pushing them to the side.

Dark's facial hair tickled you slightly as he licked at your pussy, teasing your lips and giving them an occasional tug. And then his tongue found your clitoris, and he spelled his own name as he pleased you, making you squirm with pleasure. He looked up at you and his gaze met yours as he worked. He sort of smiled as he ate you out, happy to see you enjoying yourself. You ran your hands through his hair, pulling it when he was doing an especially good job, until you knew that an orgasm was close. You dug your nails into the couch cushions at that point, your legs shaking, and Dark focused on the magic spot, keeping his movements steady with what he had been doing so you wouldn't lose the moment. Your back arched and you threw your head back as a deep, euphoric feeling built up and exploded, and you didn't hold back your moans. Dark kept going for a moment just to watch you squirm some more, and then he sat up and wiped his mouth.

"Dark, that was fucking amazing," you told him once you had caught your breath and managed to sit up. You pulled your underwear back on, thinking that was the end of this. But Dark's hands went to the buttons of his shirt, and he undid every one of them and left his shirt open to expose his wonderful body.

"I could tell. But I'm not done with you yet. Kitchen." Dark just pointed to the next room and you obeyed and went there. Your kitchen doubled as a laundry room, with a washer and dryer on the opposite end of the room from where the stove and fridge were. Dark kissed you with tongue, giving you a taste of yourself and leading you to the washer and dryer, the latter vibrating with a load of clothes spinning inside.He easily lifted you onto it, and right away you knew where this was going.

"Who needs a vibrator when you have a perfectly good dryer here, hm?" he asked, and he watched as you pressed yourself against the machine, feeling the vibrations through your underwear. The lack of control made it not quite as great as your favorite sex toy, but it was hot attempting to please yourself while Dark watched. His bulge stretched out the fabric of his pants and you bit your lip as his fingers pulled back the fabric of your underwear and stroked your slippery opening,

"Don't you worry, y/n. I will fuck you. But I think you just need a little taste, first." He inserted a finger, then added another, thrusting them inside you with ease. By the time he was done with you on the dryer, he had three fingers inside you and one rubbing your sensitive clit, and you were cumming for the second time, this time all over his hand instead of his chin.

"I need to be inside you," Dark growled, lust fully taking over. He shrugged his shirt off of his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, and you helped him with his belt. He picked you up and put you on the kitchen counter and you unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He didn't even bother to fully take them off. He just pulled out his long, hard member, pushed your panties out of the way, and entered you, your natural lubrication helping him slide right in.

"Oh, Dark," you mumbled into his shoulder as he thrusted, slowly filling you up completely. The cabinets behind you shook as you were pushed into them from him bucking his hips against you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he went deeper, giving you everything he had. You dug your nails into his hot back, clenching, biting your cheek to keep quiet. Not that you even cared if your neighbors heard. They'd probably just be jealous, that's all.

"Your pussy's so good, y/n. Fuck," Dark groaned. He fucked you on the counter a little longer, but he still had more in him and wanted to switch things up. He pulled out with a wet pop and brought you to the bedroom.

"Bend over your bed for me, you little slut," Dark demanded. He smacked your ass when you did, the sound echoing. "You will cum for me again, won't you?"

"Mhm," you muttered. He spanked you again, harder this time.

"I didn't quite catch that. I said, will you cum for me again?"

"Yes, I'll cum for you," you promised, speaking up. He hit your bottom once again, but more gently this time.

"Good. I want to hear you scream when you do. I doubt that you'll be able to keep quiet after I'm done with this position," he said. He wrapped a strong hand around your throat and entered you from the back. He knew doggy style was your favorite, and he knew you loved his hands around your neck. The bed shook violently as he fucked you, and he was going so hard that it was causing both pleasure and pain. You could barely handle him when he was this aggressive and in the zone. But when he hit your g-spot, it all became so worth it.

"Dark! Holy fucking shit. Do not fucking stop!" you rasped, the pressure on your windpipe from him choking you making it difficult to communicate. He didn't, and you moaned out his name as you hit your high once again, your walls contracting around him.

"Good girl, y/n. I'm fucking cumming..." He pulled out, flipped you over, and emptied himself all over your chest and stomach, his eyes closed in ecstasy.

Once Dark was fully finished and had caught his breath, he smiled down at the sight of you covered in his load. "I certainly hope that was enough to make it up to you for not being in the show much."

"I suppose that sufficed as a good enough apology," you decided. He cleaned you up and you both began getting dressed.

"If you ever find yourself missing me again, just say the word," Dark told you. "And just remember that Mark could never make you feel the way I do." He left with a straightening of his suit and a sinister smile, and you already couldn't wait to see him again.