8456-8480 Promotion

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 8458 Grandpa 3

  Instead, starting from this rock, there is an oval rock every ten meters, all the way through the circle, all the way to the shore.

  The waterfall is fast and urgent, and the force of the dive is very strong !

  So even if they were far apart, Su Luo could still see that the rock in front of her that was farthest from the waterfall was rapidly impacted by the lake's rapids!

  Su Huayan said to Su Luo, "Sister, don't worry, you started training from the farthest rock."

  "How to train?" Su Luo asked Su Huayan in confusion.

  Su Huayan said: "It's very simple, in the first round, standing on this rock, under the impact of the rapids, the time you can stand for a stick of incense is counted, then the second, the third..."

  Su Luo counted After counting, from the rock in front of her to the bottom of the waterfall, there are a total of ninety-nine rocks.

  Su Luo frowned: "It should be easy, right?"

  Su Huayan smiled bitterly: "Is it easy? My sister will try it out." The

  children of the Su family all started training from the first rock, and now, except for him The other third-generation children have not yet fully trained.

  At this moment, Su Xiaojiu walked over with a piece of dark iron in his hand, and when he saw Su Luo, his eyes lit up: "Sister, are you coming to train too? Grandpa is really willing to do it. ?"

  Su Luo looked at Su Xiaojiu puzzled: "Why are you carrying this black iron?"

  "Training." Su Xiaojiu said with a smile, "I'm in the third round.

  " Huh?" Su Luo was very puzzled.

  Su Xiaojiu said: "In the first round, stand on both legs. From the first talc to the ninety-ninth talc."

  Su Xiao Luo nod.

  Usually, the brothers are strong and powerful, and they all squeezed in front of the younger sister, but Sujiu couldn't squeeze it, so she was always the back.

  And now, seeing her sister listening to him seriously and watching him with those bright black eyes, Su Xiaojiu couldn't mention how happy she was!

  He said excitedly: "" In the second round, stand on one leg. From the first talc station to the ninety-ninth talc, I have already completed all these.

  Su Xiaojiu was very proud: "The third round was to carry this piece of dark black iron, from the first piece of talc to the ninety-ninth piece of talc . "

  Su Luo said angrily, "Could it be the fourth round, holding this piece of dark black iron, from the first talc to the ninety-ninth talc?" "

  "Sister is so smart!" "Su Xiaojiu praised loudly!

  Su Luo: "...Who came up with it? Not so creative. "

  Su Xiaojiu was about to remind Su Luo, but the figure behind Su Luo gave him a sideways glance. She immediately fell silent and looked at Su Luo with sympathetic eyes.

  Su Luo Luo You didn't know it, and was still complaining: "This is Although the rapids of the waterfall are strong, they can only stand on the rocks. What's so difficult? The old man will let us practice this,shall we? Will it be too simple? "

  "Do you think it's easy?" "Grandpa Su's voice came from behind Su Luo.

  "Grandpa? ! "Su Luo patted his chest, "You appeared silently, scaring me to death. "

  Master Su hummed twice: "Do you really think it's easy for you? "

  Su Luo raised his chin: "Of course, I don't think this is difficult. "

  "In that case, you go down and try." "Master Su waved his hand, and the next second, Su Luo fell onto the first rock in the blood-red lake.

  When Su Luo's people actually stood on the rock, they finally understood what Su Xiaojiu called it talc.

  It turned out -

  PS: I have to go out to work, I will continue to write when I come back in the evening, there are still five chapters~~~~Wait for me, ah, ah, ah~~~

  Then PS: Do you want to increase the power of Luoluo this time?

   At the beginning of the month, I continued to ask for a monthly pass and ask for a monthly pass~~~

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 8459 Grandpa 4

  This seemingly bland rock is so smooth!

  Su Luo stood up and almost slipped into the lake.

  Fortunately, Su Luo has a good sense of balance, so after the soles of her feet slipped, she swayed and froze.

  However, even if he stopped, Su Luo still felt a dark tide under the talc, as if something was gushing out.

  suddenly!

  Su Luo's eyes froze!

  "There's an undercurrent under this piece of talc! No, it's a vortex to be more precise! " Su Luo exclaimed!

  She finally understood why the Su family thought it was a very difficult thing... In fact, it was really a very difficult thing.

  Underneath was a turbulent dark tide, and Su Luo could barely stand.

  But soon, Su Luo stood firm.

  Su Luo raised the corner of his mouth and smiled brightly at Old Man Su: "Grandpa, look!" Old

  Man Su glanced at Su Luo angrily, nine hundred and ninety-nine steps, you have only taken the first step, are you so happy?

  Su Luo stuck out his tongue at the old man.

  Su Luo smiled and jumped back.

  The second step, the third step, the fourth step...

  Su Luo could feel the dark tide emerging from the bottom, and the whirlpool almost swallowed her in, but after all, her body was not bad, so the first round went to the ninety-eighth Talc is no problem .

  Seeing Su Luo's forward speed, Su Xiaojiu was stunned.

  "It's the first time my sister has stepped on talc..." Su Xiaojiu said in shock, "She started slipping when the first piece started, but she has been able to hold on until now..."

  Su Xiaojiu said while looking at With Su Huayan.

  Su Huayan nodded lightly: "My sister has figured out the rules, so she's progressing fast, but being able to figure out the rules so quickly... is indeed very smart." Old Man

  Su frowned.

  Because he could see that Su Luo's limit had already been reached at this moment.

  It's only the first round now, if she can't hold on, when will she get to the last round?When will I be able to sit as Patriarch of the Su family?

  "The foundation is too bad." Mr. Su was very sorry.

  He secretly blamed Yanhua in his heart.

  If Luo girl had been allowed to stay in the Sioux at the beginning, she would have been raised like a jewel, to save her from suffering, to save her from worry, to save her from being out of place, and to save her from being helpless.

  She must have taught her carefully, nourished her, and tempered her when she was very young...and spoiled her to be the happiest little princess in the world!

  Old Master Su felt even more regretful when he thought that he didn't look at Luo girl from childhood to adulthood.

  Su Luo didn't know the complicated thoughts of the old man on the shore.

  After groping for the law of the whirlpool, Su Luo's heart also settled a lot.

  But at the ninety-ninth step... Su Luo began to be stunned again.

  That is standing right under the waterfall!

  The turbulent waterfall overhead is madly descending!

  The water hit Su Luo's forehead, making her dizzy, and her eyes turned black... Su Luo almost vomited out a mouthful of black blood.

  Hold on !

  Time to stand for a stick of incense!

  However, the blood-red torrent of the waterfall rushed down wildly, washing Su Luo's body, and every second felt like being lingered!

  pain!

  It hurts to the bone!

  Su Luo originally thought that she would be able to progress to the middle of the second round, but now it is the last step of the first round, and she is stuck here.

  Not only the headache, but also the chest tightness and discomfort, almost suffocating!

  Because Su Luo closed his eyes, he couldn't see the scene on the shore.

  From the first step to the last step of this first round, Su Luo went from day to night, and at this moment, the moon is in the middle of the sky .

  (End of this chapter)