Chapter 26: The Night Of The Ball

Ryder's Pov

After being in the lake for what seemed like forever, we finally got out. We got ourselves back into our wet clothes and went back to the car. We hopped in and drove back. On our way back, I noticed the smallest details about Lia.

She had a slight dimple on her right cheek. It was cute and I had never really noticed how cute. I noticed that her natural hair was a little bit brighter than when she was younger. I noticed that she had a small little mole in between her breasts. It was small but you could still see it. Then again, no one else was gonna see it besides me. I noticed that she had a pretty tan line where her bra is supposed to be. I noticed that when she is getting dressed, she puts her bra on and then her panties. I noticed that when she is nervous, she taps her thigh with her index finger on her right hand. I noticed that when she is uncomfortable, she rocks back and forth in her chair.

There may have been more things about her that I hadn't paid attention to but it didn't matter because I knew a lot. I knew so much about her like the little baby curls on the top of her head or the little rolls she had on her stomach that she hated so much but I loved more than anything. It didn't matter what it was, I noticed it and I knew it by heart. Her features. Her body. Her mind. Her attitude. Her soul. Her. She was all I knew and needed. She was my obsession.

Once we got back, I noticed more about her. I noticed the way she walked was always different depending on her mood. The way her body swayed was like magic to me. I loved it. I couldn't get it out of my brain.

I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs while Xioe and Josh stayed downstairs. Her hands were soft and smooth, which they always were. Her hands always felt different to me though. They were still the same texture but the way they felt on my body differed from the way they felt in my hands. Just the thought of her touch made me swoon over the moon for her.

We walked into our room and changed out of our clothes. I put on some sweatpants and watched as she tried to find some clothes. I suggested that she just stayed the way she was. No clothes, just a bra and panties. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. I loved those eyes of her's.

She walked over to my bag and pulled out one of my t-shirts. I watched as she put it on. I watched how it slid down with ease and I watched how it made her hips look. Those hips. God, those hips.

I walked over to her and placed both of my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. I watched as that sweet little smile showed up on her face and that sweet little dimple pecked out. I kissed her long and hard before I pulled away. I then kissed her neck and smelled her skin. I noticed that she always smelled the same. She always smelled like flowers. Even when she wasn't trying to, she still did.

I kissed her neck again and heard a soft moan come from her. I could listen to the sound of her moaning all day. The thought of her losing control under my touch drove me crazy. She drives me crazy.

"You drive me crazy, mi amor." I told her.

"Like you don't do the same to me."

I looked at her and saw a smirk plastered on her face. I kissed her lips and then her dimple. She grabbed one of my hands and placed my index finger on her dimple. She giggled as I poked it.

"It's cute." I said.

"It's a dimple." she said.

I laughed and kissed her again. Her lips were soft and sweet. They were always that way. I loved it. I loved that certain things about her never changed.

I love that even though her hair would change styles, it was always the same. She never tried to change her background. I love that as soon as I walk in a room, her face lights up. I love the way she dresses. I love that when she dresses up, she doesn't try to impress people. She never has. She doesn't even try to impress me, she just wears what she wants. I love how much she lets me spoil her. If I could, I would buy her the whole world. I love everything she hates about herself and more. I love that she loves me, but I love that I love her more.