Chapter 10: Shopping Gone Right

The next morning, I woke up to someone kissing my check. I knew it was Ryder. He continued to kiss me and he moved his fingers inside of my underwear. He started rubbing my clit.

"Good morning, tesoro."

"Mmh, good morning." I said slightly moaning.

"Feels good?"

"Mhm."

"Good," he said, kissing my lips.

He continued to rub me. The kiss got deeper. His fingers moved inside of me and I gasped quietly. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of me. God, he made me feel so good.

He kept kissing me and I moaned in the kiss. I wanted him to feel good too so I reached for his pants. When I grabbed something hard, he groaned.

"Don't touch that, unless you plan on doing something with it." he said.

"I do." I said.

I grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He started to groan and I kept moaning as he played with me. He kissed me again as we both kept playing with each other. We groaned and moaned into the kiss. I broke the kiss and turned my head to see no one on the other bed. Once I saw that they were gone, I opened the top drawer and grabbed a condom. I removed my hand and then his. I climbed on top of him. I removed his pants, then his shirt. I removed my pants and then my shirt. I took the condom out of the plastic and rolled it on him. I knew I would have to take out the trash today.

I placed him at my entrance and then slowly went down and moaned. He groaned and watched as I took control. I rocked my hips on him. I slowly moved down to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and then moved to my hips. He moved my hips as I continued to kiss him. I moved his hands.

"No touching." I whispered.

"Why not?" he groaned.

"This is punishment for the hickey you gave me."

"Hickeys," he corrected.

"Naughty boy." I told him and watched as his smirk grew.

"Let me touch you, please princesa."

"Now look who's doing the begging."

I had never been this dominant over him before and I loved it. I could tell he was starting to like it too. He wanted me to take control of him and I was perfectly fine with doing so.

I kissed his neck and sucked on it for a few. I then started to ride him and he continued to groan. His hands grabbed my waist. I moved them again, reminding him that he couldn't touch. I was the one who was teasing him now.

I rode for a few more minutes until I felt myself tighten. When I did, I pulled him out of me. He looked confused until I started trailing kisses down his body. I kissed his lips down to his neck down to his chest all the way until I got to his dick. Once I got there, I took the condom off and threw it away. I licked his tip, making him moan. I had never sucked dick before but I was willing to for him.

I kept licking his tip. I then went further down him and got a lot of groans and moans out of him. I sucked him and he continued to moan.

"Fuck, tesoro. For someone who has never done this before, you are doing amazing, baby."

I continued to suck as he continued to moan. I then went as far down as I could and I felt his tip hit my throat. I then came back up and took him out of my mouth. I licked the tip again and sucked him again. He kept moaning and I kept sucking. He then said that he was about to cum so I pulled out of my mouth.

"Don't be a tease, luv, finish what you started."

"Or what?" I asked.

"Just because I am not wearing a condom, doesn't mean I won't fuck you until you can't feel your legs. But of course, you would want that. Wouldn't you, my little slut?"