Chapter 6: Dating And Double Dating

We picked out where we wanted to go. I said that Ryder and I should go to the flea market considering that we always used to go as kids. I remember it being his favorite thing to do. He smiled and agreed with me. Xioe and Josh were going to see a movie in the park. After that we would all come back, get dressed again and go to dinner at this restaurant right down the street.

    The boys left us to get dressed and Xioe and I started to get dressed. I picked out my outfits for the night while Xioe used the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. We had both agreed to take a shower once we got back since we would both be a little sweaty from the outside.

    Xioe picked out a black jean jacket with a white crop top with a pair of black jeans for her first outfit and a cute strapless white dress as her second outfit. She wore a pair of white sneakers for her first outfit and for her second she would wear white heels.

    For my outfits I picked a black jean jacket with a black spaghetti strapped top with camouflage pants. The colors were orange, black, yellow, and brown and I wore those with black heeled boots. My second outfit was an all black dress that was long and had slits on each side to show off both of my legs. I paired those with black open heels that had fur on the straps.

    I changed clothes and let my curls hang with a middle part. I did my natural makeup routine. Xioe, on the other hand, had a beautiful Afro with lots of curls. She had already done her makeup and got dressed.

    Xioe was mixed with African-American, white, and Latina so obviously she was gorgeous and always did so many things to her hair. Her mom was Latina but her grandparents on her mom's side had white in them so it made Xioe half white. Her dad was a dark chocolate African-American. She got a lot of her facial looks from her dad but she got her figure from her mom. Her parents were literally so perfect, I mean they were just gorgeous. They also created such a beautiful child.

    Xioe hardly spoke Spanish and the only times she did was around her family and sometimes with Ryder. They would also sing together and their voices together were beautiful. I loved hearing them sing, especially in Spanish. I could tell Josh loved it two but I could tell he was only listening to her.

    Josh was born in Italy but his parents moved them to Atlanta when he was three. He didn't speak much Italian because his parents never taught him. His nonna on the other hand tried as hard as she could and he picked up on it. Once she passed he never stopped. He kept speaking the language. I, on the other hand, only knew one word in Italian because my dad called my grandma nonna all the time. I picked it up from him. Apparently, the only reason why he calls her that was because my mom called her that before she left. I never knew what actually happened to her. My dad never told me. It's all good though because there must have been a good reason for why she left.

    Anyway, as Xioe and I finished putting our shoes on, the boys knocked on the door. Ryder was wearing a black leather jacket with black ripped jeans and a white shirt. He paired it with a pair of his favorite white air max. He looked really hot and I could not handle the heat. I could see his abs through his shirt and lord have mercy on my soul  this man was fine.

    Josh wore a black button down shirt with black pants and some dressy shoes. He looked good and I could tell Xioe was drooling and couldn't wait to get that off of him as soon as possible.

Both of the guys looked amazing and the tattoos that they got a while back on their necks were showing. They both got matching tattoos because they said they wanted it to represent their friendship. Me and Xioe did the same and got tattoos on our backs. They were cute flowers that exploded into multiple little flowers. The guys got a rose on the side of theirs. I think theirs came out pretty good but they love to argue saying our's where better than theirs. Josh said the tattoo looks sexy on Xioe. Ryder said mine made me look kind of hot.