Chapter 23: Heart With Shards

December 20 2019

It was five days away from Christmas as the weather also has gotten very cold, Everyone was excited and making their plans.

At Lopez High School, Jennifer Tilly's class was over as she was looking at the students leave as the math teacher who is Tilly's friend entered the class.

Kayla: Hey Jennifer.

Jennifer: Hey Kayla.

Jennifer fixed her hair as the students left the class as Tilly was checking their homework as Kayla was looking at her.

Kayla: So, How's it going? Did anyone misbehave?

Jennifer: Class went nice and No. Nobody misbehave during class. I'm just checking everyone's homework now.

Kayla: Thats great to hear, Jennifer. So did you meet that one guy again?

Jennifer: *Looks at her* Who? Steve?

Kayla: Yeah, That Young photographer you were talking about.

Jennifer: Oh yes, We did see eachother again. We didn't really talk though.

She smiled as Kayla nodded and looked at her.

Kayla: So, Do you like him or something?

Jennifer: Steve? *Chuckles* I mean he quite attractive and a kind man. Everyone would like to date a man like him.

Kayla: But don't you two have ten years difference?

Jennifer: *Smiles* It doesn't really matter honestly, Its been awhile since my first relationship and Besides. . . I'm going to invite to my house this Christmas.

She smiled as Kayla looked at her and smiled.

Kayla: I see, Well good luck then.

Jennifer: Thanks Kayla. Now I think Math will be the next class.

Kayla: Yeah, I need to leave right now. Take care and see you soon.

They smiled and waved "Bye" as Jennifer was smiling to herself and was giggling while thinking about Steve. Kayla was walking and accidentally bumped into a female cleaner as Kayla looked at her.

Kayla: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.

???: Its alright.

Kayla smiled and walked away as the women stared at her as she removed her cap and it was revealed to be.

Mia was disguised as a female Janitor and even heard Jennifer and Kayla's conversation. Mia stared as Thompson turned and looked at Jennifer as Jennifer turned and smiled.

Jennifer: Come in.

Mia looked at her as Jennifer smiled and left the class as Mia looked at Jennifer who was walking away as Mia tilted her head.