Chapter 12: Reloadable

November 15 2019

A few days past as the time was nine a.m as Mia opened her eyes while wearing one of Steve's shirt, She rubbed her eyes as She woke up stretching out and yawning as She hugged herself.

Beside her had all of Steve's picture laying beside her in the bed as Mia turned and smiled at the picture and laid on it.

Mia has stalked Steve for the whole few days while also Stalking through Gionna's profile and also finding her in person, Her hatred for Gionna seemed to grew stronger, The reason was Gionna and Steve met a few times which had her very upset.

Mia fixed her hair and smiled to herself as she looked at the time.

Thompson took her phone as She had some notifications until she decided to message Steve writing "Hi" Mia continued smiling until she got a twitter notification from Gionna as Mia looked and clicked on it as She saw what Gionna posted.

Gionna/Daddio: Meet me today in Los Angeles, California at the Playa studios from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. I'm so excited to meet you all! 😁

Mia stared at the post as it showed a picture of Gionna smiling with tons of likes, comments and retweets, Mia clutched her phone and little and was thinking to herself.

( Should I go there? Maybe I could get more information. . . Or maybe I could just end her there. )

Mia looked and closed her phone and continued thinking.

Mia: Actually, Maybe I should just wait a little. . Control Mia.

Thompson was now having murderous intentions again, But she was being patient and was waiting for the right opportunity, But she sometimes felt like she just wanted to kill Gionna already for going near Steve.

Mia got a message as She checked and saw it was Steve, he sent a voice message.

Steve: Hey good morning Mia! I hope your doing good and I hope you slept nicely today. Since its a day off I'm actually gonna to Playa Studio right now to meet someone. If you want sometime Later we can hangout.

The voice messaged stopped as Mia's eyes were widen as She got a bit upset.

( He's going to meet Gionna. . . )

It ticked off Mia alot as Mia took a deep breath and sent a voice message to Steve.

Mia: Good morning to you as well Steve, Oh what a concidence. I'm actually heading to Playa studios as well. Maybe if you want we can see eachother over there.

Mia sent the message as She was waiting for the response until a minute later Steve replied.

Steve: Oh now that's amazing. Let's meet eachother over there.

He sounded happy as Mia smiled by his tone and giggled before sending another message and immediately getting up to take a shower.

20 minutes later.

There was a huge crowd around Playa Studio as It showed Mia in the place as she was fixing her hair.