Chapter 2: Dream On

October 19 2019

Steve was talking to his mother and sister as They were laughing and cracking jokes. Both Kendra and Jennifer already missed Steve as The family continued talking.

Jennifer: Steve! Maybe you can find your future wife in Chicago.

They all started laughing as Steve was holding his chin and looked at his sister in the video call.

Steve: You really think that way?

Kendra: She's already jumping into your love life hahaha.

Steve: We'll see about that, Jennifer. I might find one. Oh and Jen, Remember to focus on your studies.

Jennifer: Of course I will.

Steve: No, You may go partying with Anna and her friends.

Kendra: *Laughs* Oh Steve.

Jennifer: Hmph! Fineeee.

They shared a laugh together. before They hanged up up call and said goodbye as Steve fixed his hair and laid on the sofa.

( Maybe I should go and explore Chicago. )

He smiled thinking the idea would be fun, Steve got up and opened his apartment door and left the building as Steve was looking around.

The streets were filled with people as Steve was walking and looked around finding Supermarkets, Stores and cafes.

Suddenly he felt his stomach growling and started feeling hungry as Steve decided to go and find a cafe and eat something as He went to the nearest one.

Steve took his seat as Rogers made his order and was waiting.

( Geez, I haven't eaten anything for the last five hours. )

His stomach growled more as He rolled his eyes and was waiting.

A few mintues past as His order came as Steve saw what it was.

Steve: Now that makes me even more hungry. Thanks waiter!

The waiter smiled and walked away as Steve chuckled and grabbed his spoon and took a bite. It was really delicious as Steve pulled out his phone and decided to take a selfie with the pancake to tease his sister.

He smiled and took a selfie along with the picture of the pancake and sent it to her as Steve chuckled to himself.

( I cannot wait to see her reaction )

He continued eating the pancake and looked around until he notice someone in the right side, He saw the women that he saw next door, She was using her phone while drinking Tea as Steve was staring at her. It seemed like she didn't notice him.