Chapter 20: Rage

December 6 2019

A few hours past as the time was Teo p.m. Mia was holding Steve's hand protectivly as Steve slowly opened his eyes and realised that he fell asleep and noticed that he was sleeping on the couch as he turned and saw Mia as Mia immediately turned.

Mia: Oh Steve, Your awake now.

Steve: Mia. . What time is it?

Mia: *Looks at her phone* it's four pm right now.

Steve: Oh really??

He immediately got up and saw that he's been sleeping on Mia's lap which made embrassed as Mia laughed at him.

Steve: I'm so sorry Mia, I don't know what happened. I just. . . Fell asleep like that.

He chuckled and holded his head as Mia smiled and moved her hair while holding his hand.

Mia: Its okay Steve. How are you feeling right now though?

Steve: I'm actually feeling alot better now. The headache is gone now.

Mia: *Smiles*Now that's honestly great to hear.

Steve: Thanks but sorry if you stayed here for hours.

Mia: Oh don't worry about it Steve. It's fine.

She said while smiling as Steve couldn't help but smile, Mia was feeling happier that Steve was fine.

Steve: Hey, Wanna go out for a walk or something together?

Mia: Of course I'll love too but you need to rest up right now.

Steve: Haha Its okay Mia. A walk will be better to do. I'm doing better as I told you.

Mia: Okay Steve. If you say so.

She smiled as Steve got up to fresh up as Mia was smiling at him before she got up as Steve went to the bathroom to wash his face as Mia was watching him.

Soon, Both Mia and Steve were outside as they were talking to eachother and smiling at eachother as Mia was admiring Steve.

Steve saw an ice cream shop as He told Mia to "Wait" and went to buy some Ice cream as Mia was smiling and blushing.

Mia: Oh Steve, You would be great as a Boyfriend and Husband. .

Mia fixed her hair as She was looking around until she saw something on the floor as She grabbed it and saw that it was an old newspaper clipping.

January 17 1986

Lopez High School is an elite school that was found many years ago by George Lopez, However a few months ago there was several missing cases of students that mysteriously vanished, The Police have not found any of the missing students of the elite school.

This month of January, Nine students has mysteriously went missing again and there was no evidence nor anything left.

These were the suspects that the police suspected.

It showed some student's name but what intrigued Mia was the first suspect.