Chapter 18: Crazy In Love

December 5 2019

Four days has past and Mia has plotted everything about her plan, She has been stalking Dakota Johnson and knowing where she goes. Mia even has a chit chat with her ans was trying to become friends with her eventhough Mia feels angry and wants to kill Dakota on the spot.

Rage was in her veins, She can't bear seeing Steve with another women and would do anything to have him as her and kill anyone that goes near him. Mia's mind was more darker and sadistic then before, She also has watching Steve even more, Always getting close to him and wouldn't even leave him alone. At the same time, Whenever Steve leaves his phone anywhere, She always stalks his phone.

Right now it was the afternoon as it showed someone in the police department.

Maryse was at the computer and was looking at a footage, She found a footage of the Palace where Gionna was taking her photoshoot at, Maryse was watching the photoshoot as someone was with her as Quellet was focusing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Maryse was at the computer and was looking at a footage, She found a footage of the Palace where Gionna was taking her photoshoot at, Maryse was watching the photoshoot as someone was with her as Quellet was focusing.

When the chandelier fell on Gionna, Maryse looked at it and told the person to rewind the video a little.

They rewinded as Maryse was watching until she noticed something strange.

Maryse: Strange. . . Why is this person going upstairs alone?

Maryse kept watching and was getting suspicious as She stopped the video and told the person to zoom in.

Maryse: Who's this women?. . .

She was referring to Mia, The video played as Maryse was looking at it as Maryse knew that the person was suspicious, Although she couldn't see her face as Maryse looked around.

Maryse: That women looks suspicious, Maybe I should ask the Director along with the workers if they have a clue to who this is.

Maryse was thinking to herself as Maryse just stared at Mia again before walking away.

She was thinking alot about what she watched as Maryse went to place something, She was looking around until she noticed something on the drawer as she looked at it.

July 14 2003

Serial killer arrested and sentence 80 years in prison.

Maryse stared at it before she put it away as Maryse was staring.

Meanwhile in the park. It shows someone reading a book as She was fixing her glasses.

 It shows someone reading a book as She was fixing her glasses

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.