Chapter 9: Stalker

November 2 2019

It was the next day as Steve was outside going for a walk to get some fresh air. He got a little better then yesterday since Mia was comforting and helping him, Steve was walking and fixing his hair, Although Unknown to him. . .

Mia was watching him as She was looking at him while fixing her hair, Mia took a picture of him and was admiring every feature about him as She had a smile on his face

Steve walked away as he was eating an apple, Mia was watching him eat it, She bit her tongue and watched him until Someone bumped into Steve and the apple fell as The Man apologised to Steve. Mia looked at the two as Steve looked at the man and even told him that "it was okay" as Steve grabbed the apple and threw it on the dumpster and walked away.

Mia smiled and ran towards the dumpster and saw the apple as She looked around and. . .grabbed the apple.

Mia smiled at it and kept the apple with her as she continued watching Steve.

Later on Steve was sitting by the bench as Mia decided to show herself as Mia smiled and walked towards him.

Mia: Hey Steve! What are you doing here?

Steve: *Smiles* Hey Mia, Nothing much I was just relaxing.

Mia: I see. *Sits next to him* How are you feeling though?

Steve: A little bit better actually, Still feeling a bit sad but don't worry. Thanks for being with me though.

Mia: Of course Steve, No problem at all.

Mia fixed her hair as She looked around, Steve looked at her as He was fixing his watch as Mia looked at him.

Mia: Hey, If you want You can come in my apartment? I can actually make good coffee for you.

Steve: Oooh Coffee, Thats nice. Sure let's go.

Steve and Mia smiled as Thompson was feeling happy. They reach Mia's apartment as they went inside, Mia told Steve to take a seat as Steve was sitting while Mia went to the kitchen.

Mia was having a big smile on her face and was making coffee as She placed some sugar and was brewing the coffee, Steve was waiting as He had a message and checked who it was, Mia left the kitchen until she saw Steve smiling and chatting as Mia looked at him.

( What the? Who is he chatting with? )

Mia stared at him before she went to check on the coffee quickly, She poured it in two coffee mugs and got two cupcakes as She made her way to Steve, She decided to go behind him just so she could peak on who he was messaging.

Mia: Its ready, Steve.

Mia was behind him until she saw the ID.

"Mom"

She placed the cupcake and coffee as She was in relief that it wasn't anyone else, Mia smiled as Steve looked at her and smiled.

Steve: Thanks Mia, Ooooh this already looks great.