I fall in love with you every single day

Start from the beginning

"How does it work?" Barry asked.

"Just affix it to his forehead," Harry said, hovering the device over his forehead, "It activates. Simple as that. I'll make a few adjustments, you'll be good to go."

"Alright," Barry muttered as Harry walked out then he faced everyone, "When Harry's done, we go after DeVoe. I mean, we have Izzy's powers, the cerebral inhibitor — I mean, we have everything that we need to stop him."

"Except we don't," and everyone looked back to find Ralph, standing in the doorway, with a low expression on his face while holding Izzy's violin case, "Izzy's gone."

"What? What happened?" Kara asked.

"What did you say to her?" Barry asked and Ralph snapped him a look.

"Me?" He questioned and Barry nodded, "Rookie, Homeslice hit the road because of you. She's convinced she can take on DeVoe by herself. That's what she's gone to do. You kept pushing and pushing her. Pushed her right out the door, man."

"Ralph," Kara muttered.

"No, it's alright," Barry told her before looking at Ralph again, "I did, I pushed her too hard. It's my fault that she's out there. But if DeVoe gets to her before we do-"

"That cannot happen," Ralph sternly said before he turned to Cisco, "Cisco, you need to use your ESPN and find out where she is."

"Give me that thing," Cisco said as he snatched the case from Ralph annoyed.

He stared down at it for a moment before he focused his mind. Soon enough, he was in his vibe, and was able to see where Izzy was. She was standing in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by warehouses.

"Hey, blondie! You want trouble? Here I am!"

And suddenly, a blue light appeared and so did Becky DeVoe. Izzy looked at her with a smirk.

"Well! Look who finally decided to show her sorry face."

But DeVoe looked back at Cisco, gave him an annoyed look. "Nobody likes a peeping Tom. Good-bye, Mister Ramon."

Suddenly the vibe ended and Cisco was thrown across the room, and everyone ran over to him. But when Caitlin leaned down, they all saw Cisco was gripping onto his head in pain. "Cisco, are you okay?"

"She's at the warehouse district. DeVoe's there," Cisco said and Caitlin looked up at Barry and Kara.

"I can't go with you guys. I gotta take care of Cisco," she said.

"Alright, looks like it's just me and you boys," Kara said before walking off, "Let's go."

Warehouse District

Becky DeVoe eyed Izzy down, her head tilting a bit with a smirk on her lips. "Bravo, Miss Bowen. Of all my subjects, you're the only one to mount a credible defense against me," She said.

"Darlin...you talk too much," Izzy said before she settled the violin, then struck it, but the strings all came un-done, leaving the country girl taken back.

"A modicum of bad luck at a time like this," DeVoe said and Izzy looked at her, "How unfortunate. You're quite the fiddler. The Fiddler, Mister Ramon might say, nailed it in one."