He walked up to her and stood right behind her, waiting her to turn around. On the other hand, Briana was unaware about his tactics and turned around immediately to leave but collided right into something rock hard.

She stepped back as her breath got hitched and her heart stopped upon the amount of proximity that the two of them shared.

Jake was about to open his mouth to tease her but stopped when his eyes feel on her shirt.

Fuck!

The shirt she was wearing was too tight for her. And to add to his misery, she was breathing heavily. Because of his height, he was able to see the things that he was not supposed to see. Briana had her head low feeling shy upon their collision while Jake's eyes were fixed at something alluring.

He could very well see her cleavage and the depth from where he stood. The heavy breathing made her breast look so plump and full. It was so difficult for him to get his eye off of her now.

She had aroused him unknowingly. And now he wanted nothing more than to explore what was underneath that thin piece of cloth. He wanted to hold her tight and push her on the bed just to explore all the under-raveled parts of her body.

 He wanted to hold her tight and push her on the bed just to explore all the under-raveled parts of her body

He never thought that he could get sexually attracted to one of his colleagues, for God sake.

Suddenly, he noticed something that had him happy and baffled at the same time. Briana had a mole on one of her breasts, just like the girl he met in the NY Club.

His lips parted in surprise and eyes wide in shock.

As if on cue, Briana looked up at him and into his eyes. That's when she found him staring at her bosom. She was about to push him away but stopped promptly when she found something off about it.

Jake was not staring at her in a sexual way, his eyes were fixed at them as if trying to decipher something.

"Sir?", she looked up at him in quizzical way.

Jake looked at her and they exchanged looks. His eyes moved between her face and her breasts.

"How?", he asked almost to himself.

"What?", she leaned in to hear him clearly.

He tried to form sentences but nothing came out of his mouth. How could he possibly ask her about the night that he spent with someone he doesn't remember but remembers her boobs?

That's so strange and embarrassing!

He wanted to open his mouth and ask her about it but couldn't get the words out of his mouth, neither did his conscious allow him to ask that.

"Sir???", this time, she shook him forcefully to get him to say something. "Are you okay?"

"Are you?", the questioned tumbled out of his mouth on its own.

"I-what?", she asked unable to understand his stillness.

Why was he in shock? What got his tongue tied?

Unable to get an answer out of his mouth, she gestured towards the breakfast tray and turned around to leave.

Suddenly, Jake held his arm out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her almost immediately.

She looked up at him with confusion written all over her face.

Unable to hold his words any longer, he blurted out.

"Whom did you spent your night with at the NY Club?"

.

.

"What?", asked a shocked Briana.

Jake turned around to look at her as she tried to pull her hand away. He looked at their hands and then back at her. He looked at her with determination and asked her again.

"Tell me!"

"Tell you what?", she asked looking as confused as hell. "Do you want something else?", she asked gesturing towards the tray behind him.

He narrowed his eyes at her as he looked sideways at the tray and then back at her. It was then that he realized that it was all in his mind. He never asked her anything in the first place.

"N-Nothing", he said leaving her hand. "Just give me some time to get ready", he said and averted his gaze.

Briana had her mind wobbling as she looked him up and down. Unable to understand the sudden change in the environment, she sighed and left the room.

****