Chapter 103

Xu Anjia's face was blushing almost dripping with blood, and he stammered off his head, "You, you watch movies, always watch what I do,"

Liang Zicheng's eyes were red, his breathing was heavy, and he looked at him without squinting and said, "You are prettier than the doctor inside, so of course I want to see you." Xu An's family was anxious

, so he leaned over to cover Xiao Erhei's eyes, "I don't care, anyway you...you can't see me."

There were even beads of sweat on his forehead. Obviously when he was a child, he always won the game of "eye to eye who laughs first" with Xiao Hei.

On the screen, the strong man pressed the doctor on the cabinet, took his hand and put it on his big dick, the doctor struggled twice to refuse and then held the big guy obediently.

Liang Zicheng covered Xu An's hand, opened his mouth, and called out "Wowo" in a hoarse voice.

Xu Anjia suddenly pulled his hand back like an electric shock, but was held down by Liang Zicheng, locking his sight tightly.

The two were so close together that Xu An's family seemed to be able to feel the scorching heat on Xiao Hei's body.

"Wowo, do you feel disgusted?" Liang Zicheng raised his chin towards the TV, "Would you feel uncomfortable seeing two men doing this?"

Xu An's family was in a mess at the moment, and he didn't understand. Why are you so nervous? There was a humming sound in my ears, and I shook my head at a loss, "No...No, I just feel very embarrassed, Xiaohei...Why don't we just watch it?"

He said that. He raised his butt and wanted to turn off the TV, but Liang Zicheng held it down and stuck it between the sofa and his arms, "Then, am I handsome or the handsome guy on TV?"

Xu An's family has never seen one before . Such a terrifying little black, it felt like he was going to spray magma anytime, anywhere, making his heart pounding wildly, so he could only nod his head honestly, "You, you are handsome..."

Liang Zicheng smiled, his arms rested above Xu An's house, his body was tense with shortness of breath, and his body temperature, which was already high fever, went straight to the boiling point. The meat buns are swallowed in the stomach.

But if it's too hasty, it will definitely scare this guy away... Damn it! Just torturing him to death!

Liang Zicheng gritted his teeth in his heart, raised his hand and rubbed Xu Anjia's face vigorously to vent his fire.

Xu An's family watched helplessly as Xiao Hei cocked up, and propped up a large tent with loose pajama pants.

His scalp was numb, and his heart skipped a beat, OMG! Why is Xiao Hei so big... It looks so scary!

Noticing his sight, Liang Zicheng cried out in his heart, took a deep breath, and couldn't bear it any longer.

Damn it, this guy killed himself, don't blame him for scheming!

The small calcium tablets on the screen were still in full swing, the doctor's brother swallowed the big XX of the strong man in one mouthful, making Xu An's family gasp in shock, and quickly covered his eyes with the pillow, "It's not just the closest people. Can you do this kind of thing in a while! How can these two talents just meet..."

Liang Zicheng dug him out of the pillow, held his face and said, "Wowo, do you have a good relationship with me?"

"Well"

"Are we the closest people besides your family?"

"Uh-huh"

"Then I'll hug you too, okay? It's very comfortable, it's like this between friends."

Xu Anjia nodded habitually first, Then he opened his eyes wide and shook his head vigorously, "No, no!"

But Liang Zicheng didn't listen to him, he reached out and touched his pants.

At this moment, the strong man on the screen suddenly separated the doctor's brother's legs and pushed him in without hesitation. The doctor let out a loud "Ah... um...", and the camera zoomed in to take a very clear picture of the joint. .

"!!!" Xu An's house jumped up as if being scalded by hot water.

Because he found that he was shamelessly hard, hard, hard at this moment! This... this is not scientific! Why is he doing this, for the first time in his life, where is the problem! ! !

There is nothing more tragic than the fact that a man who thought he was a straight man for more than ten years could be hardened...

At this time, Liang Zicheng had already touched his pants, and suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head, and a phone shone on his forehead After I took it, I saw that Xu An's family didn't even care about the small calcium tablets he bought, and fled with their legs between their legs, how embarrassed the back was.

Liang Zicheng laughed angrily, took out the CD and snapped it into two pieces, looked down at the swollen guy between his legs, and sighed for a while.

Is it too impatient, to force this little bastard too hard, missteps ah missteps.

*****

Because he brought up the matter of watching Xiaocai together before, Liang Zicheng ran and molested Xu An's house all the way, until he blushed and raised his fist to hit someone.

The premiere of The Flash's third film was very popular. There was a long queue in the cinema. Xu An's family thought it would take at least an hour or two to see the situation. Unexpectedly, Liang Zicheng took out a gold card when he arrived at the place. He took two tickets directly from the VIP entrance of Tall Towers, bathed in envy, jealousy and hatred, and walked towards Xu An's house.

"VIP couples show?!" Xu Anjia was shocked with the ticket, and the juice in his mouth almost choked him to death.

Liang Zicheng shrugged helplessly, "There's no way, there are too many people watching the movie today, and only the most expensive couples are left, so we'll just forget about it."

"Ah? Good businessman, it doesn't matter, I'll reimburse you for the movie ticket when you go back." Xu Anjia bit the straw and patted Xiao Hei on the shoulder comfortingly.

In fact, he didn't make a few movies in the cinema at all, and he didn't understand that the so-called VIP couple's special is the real hot ticket. To use the nouveau riche concept of cultivating sons in Qu Cheng since childhood, it is: "There is a 3D holographic screening room at home. , why do you want to go out and watch?"

The conversation between the two fiercely drew the hatred of the surrounding people, and Liang Zicheng turned a blind eye and smiled, "Although the couple's seat is more expensive, the winning rate is 100%, you see, I don't. I was careful to win the buffet coupon."

Xu An's eyes lit up, and he jumped up and put his arms around Liang Zicheng's shoulder, "Xiao Hei, you are amazing, I only won two yuan after scraping a thousand invoices last time. ."

Scraping a thousand invoices... how much time do you have...

Liang Zicheng silently held back his laughter, and put the buffet coupons he bought in advance into Wowo's hands, "Because of your luck with me, it will be better, Next time we go to the movies, maybe we can get some fried glutinous rice balls and little rabbit bean paste."

"Okay, let's go, let's go and eat, I'm already hungry." The round face smiled jubilantly at Xiao Hei, completely unaware of how strange a movie theater should be with glutinous rice balls and bean paste buns as prizes...