Chapter 20 [formal hands-on] (one more)

Qu Cheng looked up at Xu Cinian, and found that he had been feeding Wowo intently, without looking at himself at all, but he could keenly feel that the peacock's mood was wrong.

  Is it because he thinks this call is related to the underworld, so he shows this expression of disgust?

  Oh, that's right, if I changed myself, if I was kidnapped the day before, I wouldn't give the people on the underworld a good face.

  Qu Cheng smiled bitterly in his heart, took the phone and walked to the window, not wanting to cause misunderstanding, but this action completely changed the taste when Xu Cinian, as if there was something shameful between Qu Cheng and Xu Xinnian, and he should not be allowed to This "outsider" heard the same.

  Thinking of Xu Xinnian's voice in the microphone just now, Xu Cinian's appetite was instantly puffed up, and he lost his appetite even looking at the won stew in the bowl.

  "What's the matter with Manager Xu calling me so early?" Qu Cheng walked out a long way before putting away the smile on his face, and said in business.

  Xu Xinnian on the other end of the phone choked, unexpectedly Qu Cheng's voice would be so cold, and he was a little at a loss, "Brother Cheng, did you not sleep last night? Why is your voice so dumb? Sorry... Is your body uncomfortable? I knew that I shouldn't bother you."

  His voice was originally soft and soft, but it was even more timid with the tactful tone, which made others feel embarrassed to say heavy words.

  Qu Cheng was most afraid of dealing with such a sticky boy brother. At this time, he rubbed his brows and said, "I'm not feeling well, Mr. Xu, you worry too much. Why don't you tell me if you have something to say? You can easily misunderstand me. ."

  His voice was low and cold, with the laziness of just waking up. Even if Xu Xinnian didn't see it, he could still imagine Qu Cheng's sleepy sex|sensation. He looked back at Dong Feng who was still sleeping in the bedroom. Rolling his eyes, I only felt that Dong Feng was not pleasing to the eye, and the two were really pale in comparison.

  "I'm sorry... I didn't mean that. Brother Cheng, I just want to make a little progress in front of my father. There is no other meaning. Don't get me wrong. I...you..."

  The more he spoke, the more incoherent he was, like a kid who tried to defend his wrongdoing, his voice was almost crying.

  This naive behavior made Qu Cheng lose even the thought of making things difficult, so he interrupted him and said, "Okay, I understand, are you calling me because of opening a branch?"

  Xu Xinnian said with a nasal sound, "I went back and thought about it that day, and felt that it was abrupt to make you agree to cooperate with Xu, so... I want to have a face-to-face talk with Brother Cheng."

  "Sorry, I'm not interested. There are so many restaurants that want to squeeze into the Hao Ting Clubhouse. If everyone has to meet each other, I'm afraid I won't have to sleep this year."

  Qu Cheng had to hang up the phone when she said this.

  "Wait a minute..." Xu Xinnian hurriedly stopped, feeling a little anxious, "Big Brother Cheng, can we not even meet? We can discuss the details of cooperation, or you can put forward any request, as long as I can do it. Just be unambiguous, just ask you to give me a chance, don't refuse me so quickly."

  Qu Cheng spent so long with him waiting for these words, and now Yu'er finally got the bait, he couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth playfully.