Chapter 7【Indulgence】1.0

After putting down these words, Qu Cheng took Xu Cinian and left the restaurant without looking back.

  At this time, the sky was completely dark, and the night wind brought a little coolness to the restless summer night, and it also woke up Xu Cinian's confused head.

  He stared at the palm that Qu Cheng was holding on his arm, stopped, and pulled out his hand little by little.

  Qu Cheng stopped when his palm was empty, and turned back and asked him in a low voice, "What's the matter? Is the wound on his body hurting? I'll find some medicine for you in a while, and apply it for a few days and it will be fine."

  Xu Cinian shook his head, took a deep breath, and subconsciously stepped back a few steps to separate each other.

  "What happened today...Thank you, you just have to speak in the future, I will definitely..."

  "Surely something?" Qu Cheng interrupted without waiting for him to finish, and he drew his pockets a few steps closer with a smile.

  "As long as you speak, I will never be vague when going up to the knife and down to the pan, I owe you, so I will definitely pay it back."

  Xu Cinian took a few steps back again, and moved away from each other again. He didn't like to get too close to people, especially men like Qu Cheng who were very dangerous at first sight.

  But as soon as he stepped back, Qu Cheng suddenly stepped forward and grabbed his wrist, jokingly, "Since I want to repay me so much, it's better to accept it with his body."

  Xu Cinian's complexion became stiff, and he turned his head coldly, and drew his hand back regardless of the severe wrist pain, "Sorry, I don't like this joke, thank you for today's affairs, and I will say that I owe you a love. Yes, it's late tonight, I want to go back and rest."

  The night breeze blew his long hair in a mess, and also obscured the expression on his face. If Qu Cheng took a closer look at this time, he would definitely find his ears flushed slightly due to embarrassment at this moment.

  Since childhood, he has never tried to show weakness with anyone. Being alone has become his protective color. Thinking of the scene in the restaurant just now, he feels more uncomfortable than being stabbed with a knife, but these are embarrassing. Unbearable, but he was caught in the eyes of the man in front of him, which made him unable to lift his head at all. He just wanted to find a quiet place to lick the wound by himself, without letting anyone notice.

  It's a pity that this kind of thought has long been seen by Qu Cheng. He stared at Xu Cinian's stubborn profile for an instant. After a while, he couldn't help but laugh, "I said you are not a donkey, why are you so stubborn? Will you die if you have a sweeter mouth and a softer temper?"

  "Look at your face like a peacock. I understand that you are embarrassed and embarrassed. If you don't know, I thought you were a prostitute. I didn't pay you. I'm just going to leave with your pants." 

  "That was not what I meant."

  Xu Cinian hurriedly denied it, but when he raised his head, he saw Qu Cheng's playful face. He knew that he was being tricked by this hateful man again, and his face became harder.

  "Forget it, whatever you want, in this Mengshan prison, who cares about who is going to prostitute?"

  He laughed at himself, turned and left, the clothes that had been torn by the wind were rustling, and there were bloodstains on them, which looked particularly shocking in the dim light.