Chapter 54

Since the end of the Xinnian, Xu Cinian has been busy again. Early spring is a good time to plant Houttuynia cordata. The large orders received a year ago have to be processed, packaged, and weighed one by one, and every level has to be strictly controlled, Xiaojun Joining the staff in the farm, Xu Cinian, the general manager, naturally can't be idle. While he is busy expanding the scale of the farm, he is constantly preparing for the opening of the new restaurant.  

  Qu Cheng had the intention to accompany him in two runs, but Hao Ting has recently had a small incident.

  Ordinarily, no one dared to provoke the Qinglong Gang in S City. In addition, Qucheng has a good relationship with a few top leaders in the political circle. No one would think that it would be unpleasant to find Hao Ting. There were frequent disturbances in bars and KTVs, and a group of people started to splash after drinking. The police were alarmed several times but did not stop.

  For this kind of small-eyed bastard, he didn't pay attention to it at first, let people clean up, but this group of people are like flies and disgusting people. After cleaning up, there is a second group, Yuanyuan Continually going forward and following, coming and going, Qu Cheng also understood that someone deliberately couldn't afford him, let Ah Si catch a bastard and beat him to death, only to ask him to find out that it was another Kun Gang who was playing tricks behind him.  

  Qu Cheng didn't dare to care about the sudden emergence of this gang on the frontier. It wasn't that he was afraid, but that he didn't want Scarface to deal with him and then turned to stare at Xu Cinian. Therefore, he overtly handed these matters to the police to handle, but secretly sent someone to turn S City upside down, saying that he would wipe out the remnants of the Kun Gang in one fell swoop.  

  Such a tossing lasted for half a month. On the day before Xu Cinian's new restaurant opened, Qu Cheng still didn't show his face. He even saved N phone calls a day. Xu Cinian couldn't sit still and moved his fingers. , Sent a text message in the past, [Where does boss Cheng get rich, is there any time to meet? 】  

  "Hum--" The phone in his pocket vibrated.

  Qu Cheng frowned slightly, tugged at the person who was kneeling on the ground, and kicked his knee. The person was pressed on the ground and said in pain, "Brother Cheng...I was also forced! If I am not confused If you enter the palace as a spy, Brother Scar will have to kill me!" 

  He looked up just in time to see Qu Cheng took out his mobile phone, seeing a piece of glass in front of him, gritted his teeth to reach it, it was only a little bit...  

  Seeing Xu Cinian's text message, Qu Cheng laughed, the Xiao Sha expression on his face softened a bit, and he tapped the keyboard to dial Xu Cinian's number.  

  "Hey?"

  Qingrun's voice rang on the other end of the phone, and Qu Cheng's voice was as usual, even with a little smile, "Why boss Xu is free to contact me, miss me?"  

  Xu Cinian curled up the corners of his mouth, just about to speak, when the spy lying on the ground suddenly struggled to his feet, and the glass slag in hand waved towards Qu Cheng's neck.

  Qu Cheng held the phone and leaned his head to avoid him. With his right hand, he covered the man's mouth and kicked him against the wall.

  "!" The man's eyes widened in pain, and the scream was blocked tightly in his mouth.  

  "Your side... why is it so messy?" Xu Cinian asked suspiciously.  

  Qu Cheng's breathing frequency has not changed, and his voice is joyful, "It's okay, I went out and ran happily when I received your call."