Chapter 21 [Sing a good show together] (two more)

Xu Cinian wore a hat and a greasy coat, carrying a bag of won stew in his hand, and walked slowly into the Xu Group building.

  The security guard at the door saw him unexpectedly, and directly reached out to stop him, "Hey, what are you doing? Is this a place where you can come in? What should you do, don't hang around here."

  Xu Cinian took off the mask, showing a dirty face, with a flattering smile, "Don't get me wrong, big brother, I sell won stew on Chengnan Street next door. Someone just called me to order a takeaway, and I'll deliver Come out when you're done."

  The security guard has only come to work for the Xu family in the last two years. I have never seen the young master of the Xu family before. Seeing him in this dirty dress now, I can't help showing a contemptuous look. Believe it? Who told you to deliver the takeaway, tell me the name and the house number, otherwise don't want to enter. There are so many murders and crimes these years, you are not like a decent person, who knows whether you can eat something you make ?"

  Xu Cinian looked at the cold stew in his hand, his face was a little anxious, "He only left me the phone number and didn't say what department it was. You see, the won stew is cold, can you let me first Go in and talk about it?"

  The security snorted and stretched out his hand to push him out, "I don't even know the name and want to go in? I see a lot of you punks, so hurry up and don't get in the way."

  "Big brother, I really delivered food, I didn't lie to you, hey, don't push me, the won stew is going to be spilled!" Xu Cinian tried his best to explain, but was pushed by the strong security guard and almost fell.

  While arguing, a figure in a suit and leather shoes came out of the VIP elevator. Xu Cinian glanced up and hurriedly hid to the side, but he was still caught by the man who ran over.

  " Cinian? Why are you here, are you here to find me?"

  Dong Feng came over in surprise and grabbed his wrist, for fear that Xu Cinian would run away again. He had been to Chengnan Street many times before, and Xu Cinian played for various reasons every time. Now how does he want to take the initiative? Came to find yourself?

  "Sir, I have said it many times. You really admitted the wrong person. I just came to deliver the food today." Xu Cinian lowered his hat and tried his best to avoid Dong Feng's sight, but the corner of his mouth hidden under the brim of the hat hooked his wish. Up.

  The security guard next to him was startled when he saw this, "Manager Dong, do you...know him?"

  Dong Feng was still immersed in the joy of Xu Cinian's initiative to come to him, nodded and said, "He is my friend. He came to see me today. You will let him go directly after you see him. Do you understand?"

  The security guard didn't expect Xu Cinian to have such a big background, and he was silly at once, and he nodded and bowed in response, and slipped away with his tail between.

  Dong Feng turned his head and patted Xu Cinian's shoulder like a protector, "It's okay, don't worry, I won't dare to embarrass you after these people, why do you think about coming here today? I thought you always intended to avoid seeing me."

  Seeing him like this, Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing in his heart.

  Dong Feng stayed with Xu Xinnian for a few years, and he really regarded himself as the master of Xu's family, and didn't want to think about who was the real Xu family.

  Although I sneered in my heart, there was an awkward expression on his face, "Mr. Dong...thank you, I want to deliver food, so... let's go first."